Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Hello from Maryland

Hey, thanks for the heads up! I will check this out!
  2. S

Hello from Maryland

Hello there, RustySprockets! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  3. S

Hello from Maryland

Kingfish, I see you're in Savannah! My family's in Southeast Georgia too, mainly around Folkston. That's where I come from. Funny coincidence. Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  4. S

Hello from Maryland

I'd offer some Thrasher's fries, but they don't travel well. ;-) Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  5. S

Hello from Maryland

Oh great! I can hook you up! :-) Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  6. S

THE WEENIE WAGON

Oh my gosh, amazing! I wanna weenie wagon! Lol! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  7. S

Hello from Maryland

I'm on the Eastern Shore, near Salisbury. Very nice for riding! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  8. S

Hopalong Cassidy - holder added to front fender?

I may have to email and ask them.... Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  9. S

Hello from Maryland

I can't wait to look at her work! Shawn at Vintage Spokes is also a woman. I'm thrilled to see women doing this so well, and also appreciate being welcomed here so readily. It can be a little scary venturing into new territory! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  10. S

Before & After Pics

Before and after, 1939 Schwinn DX. It had been fixed up by someone at some point to look like a Hoppy motorbike. I imagine some kid in the '50s painting up his Dad's old bike to resemble the Hopalong Cassidy with the Whizzer engine that he really wanted for Christmas!
  11. S

Before & After Pics

Before and after, 1952 Hopalong Cassidy
  12. S

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

1939 Schwinn DX Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  13. S

Hello from Maryland

Hi, I just joined and jumped right in without introducing myself! I received a bike rescued from a shed from my father, who thought it looked old and cool and knew I liked vintage things. Well, that started something! The bike he gave me had a little motorbike engine on it and had been painted...
  14. S

I stopped by the shop that worked on mine, and they had another frame, same model, just brought in, and it had the same holders. I had thought they weren't original, since they don't appear in any of the advertisements. Some have them, some don't, and maybe it was something about the girl's bike...
  15. S

Will do! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  16. S

I just posted pics of my two bikes in an album and will add more soon! So glad I got the nerve to join the group and ask my question. Seeing everyone's work is giving me lots of ideas! I got Vintage Spokes to do these because I was afraid of getting in over my head, but I'm learning to weld (my...
  17. S

Thank you! I'm a newbie to this hobby, but learning more all the time. The bike was found on ebay and restored by Vintage Spokes. There are good before and after pics on the website. Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  18. S

Hello all, I've had this 26" girl's Hoppy restored recently. It had holes drilled in each side of the tank and in the front and back fenders where holders had been attached. A previous owner had accessories in the holders, but they were not original to the bike (pretty sure). When the bike was...
Back