Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Scrap Wolf

Rusty Red Transporter

This build started with a rusty transporter bike which served as a daily driver in Amsterdam for over twenty years. It ended up as a narrow seventies chopper-styled bicycle. I had a blast!
  2. Scrap Wolf

Rusty Red Transporter

The last Build-Off which I competed in dates from 5 years ago. And although I got a lot on my plate this summer, I don't want to miss out again on all the build fun. Around two years ago a friend gave me his old transporter bike. I think this is a great base to start with. Good to be back!
  3. Scrap Wolf

Semster

Made pictures yesterday, delivered the bike this morning to my colleague. He's one happy guy. Build thread: http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/semster.102371/ Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro
  4. Scrap Wolf

Semster

Ok, for a while now I'm a regular user of The Rat Rod Bikes forum. Actually, I only come here to see the work of others. Often I wanted to participate in a discussion, but as a Dutchman it is not always easy to write English. But this time I'm going to do it anyway because of this build off...
Back