Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cfick3004

Junior Roadmaste Convertible

I picked this little gem from my Grandmother's garage sale a couple weeks back. Never saw likes before. Features great colors, convertible cross bar, apparently Schwinn hand grips, non-pneumatic tires and a Troxel seat. Markings on the chain guard "AMF" and only what i can assume "Junior...
  2. Cfick3004

My First Build

I found this photo while flipping through an old photo album, thought I'd share. She's my first build circa 1994 - I think it is a 60's schwinn, but could totally be wrong. This bike was stolen not long after this picture was taken. She is still missed. 60's Cruiser by Christopher Fick...
  3. Cfick3004

'79 Conti - WIP

Here are some pics of the recently acquired '79 Schwinn Conti II. Over the last two weekends the bike has been cleaned and made rideable. From here I need to install new gear cables, and looking to drop some serious weight with a couple 700 alloys. At this point we are 90% original, new seat...
  4. Cfick3004

Hello from Royal Oak, Michagan

Very impressive community here at RRB I'm glad to be a part of it. I have been in love with bikes since before I was 5 (just like most of us i'm sure) always been a tinkerer and a Franken bike builder. Built my first lowrider style bike around '94 and several BMX configurations in front of that...
  5. Cfick3004

Single-Speedster

I'm new to RRB. So I just thought I'd post my most recent rebuild. This bike was given to me by my Grandfather a couple years ago. It sat in his garage for 30+ years and was just dying to be ridden. Because of time restraint and lack of a budget I chose to break it down to a single speed...
Back