Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cfick3004

New Guy from SE MI

Greetings, nice work. There are worse addictions. Keep it up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Cfick3004

Mountain Bike Frames???

Nice color use - is she trail worthy?
  3. Cfick3004

Mountain Bike Frames???

My first complete multi-speed mountain bike rebuild. I found this mid 90's Treck Singletrack in the trash not far from my house. Because my heart breaks everytime I see a bike in the trash. I had to check it out. Turns out that rims and frame were in great condition other than being weathered a...
  4. Cfick3004

Junior Roadmaste Convertible

I picked this little gem from my Grandmother's garage sale a couple weeks back. Never saw likes before. Features great colors, convertible cross bar, apparently Schwinn hand grips, non-pneumatic tires and a Troxel seat. Markings on the chain guard "AMF" and only what i can assume "Junior...
  5. Cfick3004

Single-Speedster

I will admit I did not measure, just the ole eyeball test. Although not the same, surprisingly similar. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Cfick3004

My First Build

I found this photo while flipping through an old photo album, thought I'd share. She's my first build circa 1994 - I think it is a 60's schwinn, but could totally be wrong. This bike was stolen not long after this picture was taken. She is still missed. 60's Cruiser by Christopher Fick...
  7. Cfick3004

Detroit area club

New Member from Royal Oak checking in. Is there still life in this thread? Chris
  8. Cfick3004

'79 Conti - WIP

Nice ride Marius, Looks like your paint has held up better than mine. Why owned? What the current status?
  9. Cfick3004

'79 Conti - WIP

Here are some pics of the recently acquired '79 Schwinn Conti II. Over the last two weekends the bike has been cleaned and made rideable. From here I need to install new gear cables, and looking to drop some serious weight with a couple 700 alloys. At this point we are 90% original, new seat...
  10. Cfick3004

Single-Speedster

Thanks Luke, glad to be here. Interesting thing about the frame, it has the exact same geometry as my '79 Conti. I'll post in the into section soon. Cheers, Chris
  11. Cfick3004

Hello from Royal Oak, Michagan

Very impressive community here at RRB I'm glad to be a part of it. I have been in love with bikes since before I was 5 (just like most of us i'm sure) always been a tinkerer and a Franken bike builder. Built my first lowrider style bike around '94 and several BMX configurations in front of that...
  12. Cfick3004

Single-Speedster

I'm new to RRB. So I just thought I'd post my most recent rebuild. This bike was given to me by my Grandfather a couple years ago. It sat in his garage for 30+ years and was just dying to be ridden. Because of time restraint and lack of a budget I chose to break it down to a single speed...
Back