Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RustyGold

Trek Rail on local CL

Not mine!:shake: Trek Rail!
  2. RustyGold

Chimera BMX

Titanium BMX from Chimera...3800W! Chimera eBMX
  3. RustyGold

Sealed-30th Anniversary Redline Squareback Frame Kit

Sealed-30th Anniversary Redline Squareback Frame Kit
  4. RustyGold

Sunny Florida!

Sunny Florida! ☀️ Not my neighborhood, but I'm borrowing it until I get on the boat tomorrow. :thumbsup:
  5. RustyGold

ALBANY (OREGON) VINTAGE BICYCLE SHOW, May 14th

I'm not affiliated, but I try and go every year! Not huge, but has a swap meet as well! It's an actual brewery and distillery as well...if that's your thing. ALBANY VINTAGE BICYCLE SHOW Albany Vintage Bicycle Show We are now accepting registrations for our 8th Annual Albany Vintage Bicycle...
  6. RustyGold

Last blast of Winter!

This last weekend was our last chance for snow...was pretty sure it wasn't going to happen in the valley, so we headed up the mountain. Went from green grass and mid50s to this in ~45mins! :rockout:
  7. RustyGold

Hawthorne Formula V

Picked this up at the big Portland (automotive) Swap Meet weekend before last. Partially because my feet were killing me from the hours of walking and this way I could just coast :grin:. Not too pretty...but she shifts through all five gears :thumbsup:!
  8. RustyGold

Trailmate Choppers!

Local-ish CL! Trailmate Chopper I pulled this one from the web to get some profile perspective...
  9. RustyGold

Voting Booths are re-OPEN!

Voting Booths are OPEN! Previous votes are gone to the void, so, if you previously voted...I would very much appreciate your re-votes. NEWS: The winner of each class gets a PRIZE! One Year RRB Pro Membership! Voting will be open until the 11th. Booths located in the Build Challenges area as...
  10. RustyGold

ORBO Class 2 VOTE HERE! Finished photos below poll!

ORBO Class 2 Voting! (Vote in MBBO Class 1) Polls will close March 11th, at 3:38pm CST. You can choose as many, or as few, bikes as you want...BUT, all your voting must be done in one sitting! Once you hit the 'vote' button, you are done...you can't come back later to cast additional votes...
  11. RustyGold

MBBO Class 1 VOTE HERE! Finished photos below poll!

MBBO Class 1 Voting! (Vote in ORBO Class 2) Polls will close March 11th, at 3:26pm CST. You can choose as many, or as few, bikes as you want...BUT, all your voting must be done in one sitting! Once you hit the 'vote' button, you are done...you can't come back later to cast additional votes...
  12. RustyGold

Time is ticking folks! GTP!!!

...as in GET TO POSTING! 6pm CST... just over 4hrs from now!
  13. RustyGold

Finished bike threads now open!

What the title says! 👆 Thanks @Cyclist !
  14. RustyGold

Brooks Oregon Vintage Bicycle Swapmeet!

Not really 2nd Annual, as it was cancelled last year. So, 2nd Biannual, future annual :113:!
  15. RustyGold

RBBO16 'The Final Countdown!' ... clock

The link to the Official Countdown Clock! https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2698475/ratrodbikes-build-off-16-final-countdown
  16. RustyGold

RBBO16 'The Final Countdown!' ... clock

The link to the Official Countdown Clock! https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2698475/ratrodbikes-build-off-16-final-countdown
  17. RustyGold

RBBO16 'The Final Countdown!'...clock

18. RustyGold

Columbia reproduction

1952 Columbia Superb
  19. RustyGold

Electra Rat Fink ... never ridden?

Electra Rat Fink
  20. RustyGold

Deleting/editing posts and thread titles

Well, we gave it a shot with the new crew and opened the controls to be able to go in and delete content and it already backfired slightly. (We'll call it a hiccup) We had a whole bunch of threads and posts and all of the content contained within get deleted across various forums. Not sure what...
Back