Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. NOLABIKER

Nirve Cannibal

I emailed the only email I could find for Nirve and still haven't received a reply. Oh well. Sold the bike last weekend anyway. Purchaser was so happy to get it, didn't care about the year.
  2. NOLABIKER

Nirve Cannibal

Yes, I've seen the recall list. That just rules out 2008 and 2009. I purchased it used in 2016 and I don't think the original owner had it for long. I find the information at Bicycle Blue Book laughable sometimes so I don't put too much stock in it. But thanks anyway. I saw a list of the...
  3. NOLABIKER

Nirve Cannibal

Can anyone tell me where I can find the year of manufacture on this Nirve Cannibal? Serial number is L3E030276. Thanks.
  4. NOLABIKER

3G linkage forks fit

Nice build. You didn't need to modify the forks at all?
  5. NOLABIKER

3G linkage forks fit

I've been thinking about a dream build off and on for about two years now. Need some input from you more experience guys here. I have a Nirve Cannibal and an Electra Ghostrider. Not sure just yet which frame I will use for this build. Anyone know if the 3G linkage forks will work with either of...
  6. NOLABIKER

What is the most high end bike you own

If we are defining "high end" as being the most expensive, then it has to be my 2017 Rat Fink. I searched for a good deal on one for over a year but jumped on a brand new one when I found out they Electra was discontinuing the bike. Should have jumped on a second Ghostrider last year before...
  7. NOLABIKER

Electra Bicycle Pics

The sun photo bombed my picture of my Rat Fink. Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.
  8. NOLABIKER

Electra Bicycles "beautiful aluminum lite weight" custom paint by hand.

Check out this listing for a good laugh. https://www.ebay.com/itm/123704578702 I asked the seller who did the custom paint and received this response: Ebay1 by NOLABIKER posted Mar 25, 2019 at 9:19 AM Ebay2 by NOLABIKER posted Mar 25, 2019 at 9:19 AM
  9. NOLABIKER

Electra Bicycle Pics

Man, how tall are you guys? I'm 6' 1" and am comfortable on the Townie, Ghostrider and Rat Fink.
  10. NOLABIKER

Electra Bicycle Pics

If you can't put both feet on the ground, then your seat isn't at the right height. Your legs shouldn't be fully extended. I made the same mistake.Try adjusting the seat to where it allows you to put your feet down flat. Once I did that, the ride is even more amazing.
  11. NOLABIKER

Electra Bicycle Pics

I'm glad I got my Rat Fink last year. You can't even find a bad ... cruiser on Felt's website either. I think my next unnecessary purchase might be from Phat Cycles. Either that or I might drop some serious dough on something custom. Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit...
  12. NOLABIKER

Electra Bicycle Pics

New tank frame from Electra. The 2019 catalog is on their site too. I noticed there's a few under the cruiser line that aren't in the catalog but are on the website. Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.
  13. NOLABIKER

Rat Fink grips

Looking for a set of Rat Fink grips that include the long and short grip. Anyone know where I can score a brand new pair or does anyone here have a new pair they would let go? Thanks.
  14. NOLABIKER

Electra Bicycle Pics

Did the 3g forks fit with no modification? Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.
  15. NOLABIKER

Electra Bicycle Pics

2017 Rat Fink Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.
  16. NOLABIKER

Electra Bicycle Pics

What ya using for a switch? I just slapped on a horn button from the auto parts store. I need to clean up the installation. I'll be waiting for the windshield how-to. Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.
  17. NOLABIKER

Electra Bicycle Pics

That's freaking awesome! A windshield on a bicycle! Genius! I have that same siren. Used it on a bike in a Mardi Gras parade last year. Not only is it an attention getter but it scares the heck out of people. I love it. What size battery you using for it? I used a 7ah and could have went all...
  18. NOLABIKER

Blackout.... ride video added friday

Those fenders.... those flames ... those discs... Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.
  19. NOLABIKER

Kickstand boot

Hmmmm... They moved the page. http://www.bikeworldusa.com/product_info.php/products_id/6326 Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.
  20. NOLABIKER

Kickstand boot

No one? Anyone have a couple they want to part with?
Back