Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Kruez

Easy ways to paint stripes on rims?

You are already a pro. You got this. Lol. Striping takes a steady hand. The guys that stripe for a living are amazing, and amazing to watch. They make it look so easy. Practice and patience, or pay a pinstriper for the entertainment of watching them work on your ride. Sent from my iPad using...
  2. Kruez

Easy ways to paint stripes on rims?

Create a truing stand from an old fork. Mount it to a bench. Order a pinstripe brush the size of your stripe. Turn the wheel while holding the pinstripe brush steady. Watch a YouTube video on pin-striping for beginners. Practice on an old rim. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Kruez

"Speed Demon" 1950s JC Higgins JetFlow

Love it! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Kruez

Cargo Bike

That front end and basket looks beefy. You could deliver an engine block with that. Or a full case of Halloween candy. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Kruez

Covid Bike Boom Cooling Off?

Boom is fading with the temperatures here in the Midwest. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Kruez

STOP LOOKING AT MORE COOL BIKES TO BUY!!! On staying focused.... :)

Wise words. There a few bikes I would not be able to resist. However, I too need to head the wise advice of your friend. Thanks for posting. ~Kruez Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Kruez

Trains

A period of outstanding design and influences. [emoji1363] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Kruez

30th Anniversary Winter Swap Indiana

PDF attached.
  9. Kruez

Ruffian frame?

Just send them a note via email and ask. Address is on the about page. You may get a response from Pero himself. Is a cool frame. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Kruez

The ridge film

Danny Macaskill The Ridge, impressive skills. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Kruez

Dyno Raodster rebuild and additions.

Hi, nice find at $200.-. The skull grips came stock on the Dyno Duece. I have come across them on other models. The skull grips would have been available as an upgrade or a swap. So not necessarily inaccurate on a roadster. However, the Dyno grips while attractive were plastic and not very...
  12. Kruez

Rare? Kustom Kruiser Glide Deluxe

I stand corrected. Didn’t read her post correctly. They did make smaller youth bikes. Can’t say I have ever run across one. Tread pattern and seat is very similar to the before mentioned purple lowrider style bike. Wheels look accurate and probably original. Its a good use of a smaller frame...
  13. Kruez

Rare? Kustom Kruiser Glide Deluxe

Your bike is a combo of a glide delux and a Bratz Lowrider bike. I don’t think the chain guard is correct either. Dynos are known for the D at the back of the top tube, bar that extends past the seat post. Does yours have a ‘D’. If so, only the frame is a glide delux. You banana seat, wheels...
  14. Kruez

Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market (pic heavy)

Fun pics, I was diggin that Belkamp Bluegrass. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. Kruez

Sunbeam Age and Value

It's his Dads bike it's not for sale at this time. However, looking for info, age and value. Its pretty cool. He began cleaning the black stripe in the front wheel when he realized it was paint. Has the oil bath chain case. Dads initials in the seat. Thank you for your help. ~Kruez
  16. Kruez

Dyno MoonEyes Cruiser for Sale

Assuming this mooneyes in no longer available? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Kruez

Bare Naked Cruisers

Awesome, I need to come back when I have more time to sit and ponder every image. We could play the, what was that originally game for hours. Love your work. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. Kruez

Dyno Glide

I agree with the price. $200.- to $250.- and the year. That one looks like a GT Dyno. Not the later Kustom Kruiser. The Decal in place of the head badge is an earlier edition. They ride nice. Components were bmx quality. The Dyno’s are still my favorite bikes to ride. Nice bike. Sent from my...
  19. Kruez

Geisha Gang's Street Find

Sounds like a good plan... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. Kruez

Saw it at the MN state fair

Feels like a great price depending on the motor and battery type and cycles. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Back