Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DC4L

The Huffster

This Huffy started out out as just a frame I received from Kevintothej. I knew it had potential, and I wanted to create a certain look. I remembered about a chop that someone did, and honestly I had to dig around for it. It was a aka_locojoe chop. So with my limited welding skills, I went for...
  2. DC4L

Last minute finish?

138 entries, only 14 finished. Is everybody going to wait to the last day?
  3. DC4L

Scored a couple today

Looks like Dynos are falling out of the sky lately, I picked up this Dyno Roadster on CL Also got this 1980 Schwinn (with a funky paint job)
  4. DC4L

The Huffster - Finished

With my 4th post, I will enter BOTEN! This is what I believe is a 65 Huffy. Nothing special, I just want to make a clean simple build. Something low and mean. Everybody else has a great start, so I have my hands full. Im just here to have some fun. Peace
  5. DC4L

Trailmate Cruiser

I kinda know what I have, question is..is it worth keeping original? Or do what the heck I want?? Besides the rust on some of the chrome, the frame is actually not bad all.
  6. DC4L

Hello from Peoria AZ!!

Ive been lurking on RRB for quite a awhile and figured it was time to actually join! I have always customized my bikes to my liking since I was very young, my dad always telling me to "leave well enough alone!". NOPE! Anyway, I love this site and have been inspired time and time again! Peace Gregg
Back