Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

48 Dually

this thing is siiiiiiiiiiick i want 1! where'd you get your wheels from?
  2. K

Cream Tires OR Blackwalls

nah, i'll pass on that one. we can just pretend for now.
  3. K

since those were my old tires does that mean the bikes part mine?????? hahaha.
  4. K

THE TRADITIONAL TERRY

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCK. Thats all i gotta say. oh, and you could probably take off the price tag from the brake arm now.
  5. K

chopped & striped

eh, thanks for swapping the neck and bars for the wifey. she likes it waaaay better. and im still waiting for you to post the pics of autorama on here! i seen MikeS's pics but where's yours??? i'm still debating what to do about striping my car or bike? or both??? i know both but what to do...
  6. K

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaa this made me laugh so hard i cried!
  7. K

no, that's actually exactly what i'm probably gonna do for those exact reasons! and your in folsom and we're in sac so you should be with us on those park rides!
  8. K

Alternator Gauge

i have a quick question...... i have a 64 dart with a 225 SL6 and was wondering where on my Alternator gauge inside my car is the needle supposed to be at. right now it's a little to the left of the middle line on the D side. is this good?
  9. K

i like your vote the best! hahaha. it really made me see it in a different way and weirdly makes alot of sense!
  10. K

eh, shhshhshshhhhhhhh that's my secret plan! hahahahha. nah, thats how i had it on my V12 before i traded it. black in front and white on the rear. looked pretty cool.
  11. K

ah, man thats 2 and 2!!!! we need a tie breaker! i like black myself and so does the wifey! but i need an outside opinion!
  12. K

Nah, its on the other side of the bike........i like to put the lettering of the tires on the opposite side of the crank to even it out a bit.
  13. K

the front is a felt quick brick and the rear is a felt thick brick......you gotta order them from a shop who orders from felt. check out MikeS and his mercury boardtracker build under bike builds those are my old thick bricks i gave to him on a trade.
  14. K

Which tires do YOU think looks better? The blackwalls or the cream ones??? BUUUUT you have to picture it with a Rechromed sweetheart skiptooth and crank! OR
  15. K

His -N- Hers Hawthorne

thanks.......debating wether or not to change one of the colors though.........
  16. K

His -N- Hers Hawthorne

well when i traded with MikeS i kept the wheel set from my old Felt V12. its a 26" front and a 24" rear. it had the black wall quick brick up front and a cream thick brick on the rear. i ordered a the cream tires from felt. Still to come will be a skip tooth sweetheart for my bike and maybe a...
  17. K

His -N- Hers Hawthorne

no, it's not too small i'm thinking those are 24" forks because my from wheel is 26". we had to grind down the axle a bit to get it in the truss rod. kinda strange.
  18. K

His -N- Hers Hawthorne

So i finished my wifeys Hawthorne just in time for Valentines Day and she loves it! Now if it would just stop raining here we could go for a ride! But it's still nice to just stare at while waiting for some sun! I am thinking about changing one of the colors though.......any color scheme...
  19. K

Mercury Boardtracker

as far as i know thick bricks only come in 24inches........there for sale through felt now! (if not all sold out)
  20. K

Mercury Boardtracker

another siiick bike mike! it gotta be those tires! oh, btw i finished the girls hawthorne i got from you! i'll post pics tomorrow!
Back