Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. JohnnyB.Nutty

The Krusty Kruiser

Well I finally got all of the pieces to finish my bike, but never a day off to work on it. I'm pushing the envelope, but I think I'll make it. I'm recovering the seat tonight. I got the chain plate I wanted, It needs to be cleaned. My brother finally gave me my forks back. I got the frame...
  2. JohnnyB.Nutty

$6.00 Huffy Tandem near Nebraska

Well you can't beat the $6 price. I thought somebody might be close enough to pick it up. Here is the link: http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=3907525 Johnny
  3. JohnnyB.Nutty

The Krusty Kruiser

Thanks for the 2 cents Dan. I've been debating the chainguard. I'll post pics with and without it to see which one works. My brother got the broken stem out so now I can start assembling. Johnny B. Nutty
  4. JohnnyB.Nutty

#32 The Backwoods Brawl'er

I just posted a pic of my Belknap in the fresh finds section. Any progress on your build?
  5. JohnnyB.Nutty

The Krusty Kruiser

I found all of the finishing pieces I needed. i now have everything. I need to paint polish and assemble. Any suggestions on the chainguard?
  6. JohnnyB.Nutty

Rust Rat

I like the contrast with the new cups. I'm looking forward to this one.
  7. JohnnyB.Nutty

'Gas Pipe Special' - Finished at last :)

Re: Indi-ain't Looks great. Nice job.
  8. JohnnyB.Nutty

#32 The Backwoods Brawl'er

I have this exact same bike. A Red and Black Belknap bluegrass. with a Bendix 2 speed. There is a 24" girls on craigslist in Southern CA right now. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished bike. Mine is taking forever. Johnny
  9. JohnnyB.Nutty

The Krusty Kruiser

Thanks for the advice. My brother works at metal shop and I pawned it off to him. The top half of the goose neck broke off. He soaked it in something and said it had to sit. I'll post picks when he gives it back. What a mess. Isn't rust grand?
  10. JohnnyB.Nutty

Rust Rat

Great bike. I like patina.
  11. JohnnyB.Nutty

The Krusty Kruiser

Well I finally got my camera back and wanted to post some pictures of the Krusty Kruiser. I dug through my parts and was able to find everything I needed. I'm looking to mock it up this weekend. Here is my pile so far. I robbed a girls schwinn for the crank and gooseneck. I'm still trying...
  12. JohnnyB.Nutty

The Krusty Kruiser

I started digging around the garage to find all of the parts. I should have it mocked up this weekend and I'll post pics. I'm debating on a chainguard. I found a bendix 2 speed. I found a donor springer fork as well. Between the 2 I think I should be able to salvage one usable one. I just...
  13. JohnnyB.Nutty

The Krusty Kruiser

I tore everything down. The fork and seat are pretty much toast. The frame is nice. I only broke one bolt. I'll post pics of the pile 'o' parts soon. I know I've got some rims I can use somewhere behind the frames :?
  14. JohnnyB.Nutty

The Krusty Kruiser

This is my first build. It is a 47' Roadmaster I picked up on craigslist. It is pretty crusty. Just about everything that should move is frozen.
  15. JohnnyB.Nutty

Prewar Elgin. Anyone in Boston?

I would love to pick this one up. http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/bik/586764822.html I want the front hub for my 39 Miss America. If someone is near there I have parts to trade. Johnny
  16. JohnnyB.Nutty

Hello I'm new to the site.

Hello, I just joined the site. What a great place for people to share their passion for bikes. I am a prewar bicycle addict. I have a couple a projects in the wings so this site will be great for information and ideas. Thanks, Johnny B. Nutty
Back