Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. theratking

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

What size apes are these? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  2. theratking

how bout traditional hot rod bikes?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  3. theratking

The handcycle project

4. theratking

The handcycle project

I picked this Sun HT-3 from a friend who owns my neighborhood bike shop for a steal. It looked like this straight outta the box. After some rides around the neighborhood, I decided to do some work. I moved the hand brake from the handle bars to under the seat. I then installed a suicide...
  5. theratking

Hello From Bright ,In.

Hey Lawrenceburg guy right here. Glad to see a fellow SE Indiana guy floating around here. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  6. theratking

NEXUS 3 SPEED TWIST SHIFT TO SUICIDE SHIFTER HELP PLEASE

Thanks brother Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  7. theratking

NEXUS 3 SPEED TWIST SHIFT TO SUICIDE SHIFTER HELP PLEASE

This is the Nexus 3 speed I mounted with an HBBC suicide shifter on my Sun HT-3 handcycle. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  8. theratking

Coupling a sprocket with a nexus 3 speed hub

I was initially talking about the sprocket on the crank, but now that you mention it, I'd like to know what configuration with the hub sprocket and the crank sprocket when using the nexus 3. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  9. theratking

Coupling a sprocket with a nexus 3 speed hub

Is there a certain sprocket size that works best with nexus 3 speed hub? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  10. theratking

BOXKAR shifters

And by that I mean the bottom thread Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  11. theratking

BOXKAR shifters

I also would like to know if these the shifter arm would work for an hbbc suicide shifter Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  12. theratking

Let's see your BMX Rat Rod!

13. theratking

stretched

14. theratking

Whiskey City Runner Build

15. theratking

Whiskey City Runner Build

Started brainstorming a stretch cruiser build with a friend of mine. After countless hours on here and cruiser sights, I got a sense of how I wanted the bike stance, paint scheme, and style. Started compiling parts about two months ago. I started with a Micargi Stretch Mustang Frame in a solid...
  16. theratking

Suicide Shifter

Thanks! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  17. theratking

Suicide Shifter

I have a hbbc suicide shifter installed on my handcycle, which is currently installed on a narrow crank stem. I am attempting to move it to a wider tube on my frame. Have any of you with a suicide shifter used a different/alternative band to attach the shifter mount to the frame? Sent from my...
  18. theratking

FAVORITE PHOTO VOTE

Do I just post my picks here. If so 2, 8, 38. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  19. theratking

Awe10Shun

May be my favorite build yet. Absolutely beautiful! I think this bike has a weird steam punk meets Easy Rider vibe....and I dig it. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  20. theratking

Micargi stretch bike head tube problems

I have a monarch springer fork I've been rehabbing, I'll check to see if that'll fit. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Back