Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

Shawn, no they are not my bikes. quite a cluster of em. I just have the one at the top of this. thanks for asking. Outlaw
  2. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

I have a photo bucket account. had it for years. I know how to use it. the problem is since my wife put in a photo shop it has taken over. I was able to load from her site to photo bucket then post to my forums. now for some reason it won't let me do that. I am not able to open a new photo...
  3. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

thanks guys. anything I do goes to my wifes photo site and I can't upload or download from there. we have tried every trick there is and no go. it will let me e-mail pic's to anyone but won't let me post. I send e-mail pic's to a guy in new york and he can post pic's to our kayak forum. I have...
  4. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

from my computor Outlaw
  5. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

thanks gdcast, got it to work. my wife has a photo alblum that all our pic's go to. I used to beable to upload to photobucket but now I can't. we have tried everything to do it but no go. on my kayak forum I can e-mail the pic's to someone and they are able to post for me. I tried to e-mail to...
  6. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

well guess I'll have to jump out of here since I can't post pic's of my build. so everybody have fun. Outlaw
  7. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

thanks fish, as soon as I find out how to get it to my av I'll post it. got some paint on the frame today but not done yet on paint. I am a buildin.lol Outlaw 8)
  8. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

back from our road trip. lots of fun. have lots of work to do around the house as usual and get my MH ready to sell. I have some pic's of Outlaw but can't load em here. my photo bucket won't upload from my wifes photo site. it used too but not any more. so can someone load em for me if I e-mail...
  9. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

well got some stuff done. my back is feeling better. I really twisted bad. working on a new tube for a seat post as the original still has the post in it. so have to install a new tube to put a seat post in. working on my rear fender that I built. almost finnished with my springer front end...
  10. OUTLAW

█ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█

Re: █ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█ 5/17 Sidecar Beginnings pg19 we can report ya for child labor. better watch out. yep, so far so good. Outlaw :P
  11. OUTLAW

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

yooth, I may let ya shake ma hand but I don't have a baby. unless ya want to get clawed by my cat. Outlaw :P
  12. OUTLAW

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

there's too many bikes. I have no fav's. they all look good. I do see some has not been doing anything at least not posted lately. I hope ya all haven't gave up. keep it goin. there is such a variety, they all look good. for me this will be hard to choose. so I guess my bike wins.lol. great line...
  13. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

well got some stuff on the bike. haven't worked on it for a couple of days, had other stuff to do. now down with a bad back thats killing me. I twested it somehow. what fun. so no work getting done on my motorhome. then we are leaving for a road trip for a few weeks but will be checking in from...
  14. OUTLAW

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

HERE HERE. well I have been trying to read all the post. there is just too many and I got too much to do. the ones I saw are very nice. so ya all get back to work. have fun. I will try and read more as time permits. ok, back to the weight party. lose on guys.lol oh I am at 160, nope don't need...
  15. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

wow thats a bunch of frames. I have a serial#, thats how I know it's a 1940. woopie, like them frames. ya better fine out who's reproducing and cut em. lol. Outlaw :shock:
  16. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

thanks guys. it's just a simple rat bike. beleave me. lol. now get build'n. 8)
  17. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

Kota, nope, don't like green. I am changing it.lol. what color, ha, secret. so Kota, how come ya not in this thing ? come on, us old guys can do it.lol. well figured out how to put a seat on this thing. since it's low I found some 5" cranks for it. yep there will be a big fat tire on this in the...
  18. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

thanks guys. kingfish, when ya coming back and buildin? don't give me any ideas I may do it.lol. nope, this is just a simple build from a simple old man.lol. back to other projects, like my motor home that decided to leak around a window. had to replace panaling and part of the floor. am...
  19. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

been workin in my spare time on this project. fitting the rear wheel. got the front end on but needs some work. looking to see how I will mount a seat since the seat post is really stuck in there and yes I have done all the tricks to move it. it ain't movin. so I am movin forward on this but...
  20. OUTLAW

THE OUTLAW

got sooo much on ma plate as it is soo this will be a slow build. I don't even have an idea yet as to what I am a doin.lol. just wanted to see if I could finnish a BO.lol. Outlaw :?
Back