Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

VOTE HERE! - OFFICIAL B.O. VOTE

Complain ? Not really complaining, just trying to cast my vote. Sorry if i offended you for asking a question bro.....
  2. J

VOTE HERE! - OFFICIAL B.O. VOTE

Ive tried on three diffrent platforms a pc my android and my wifes i phone on firefox and safari. We cant see any of the bikes or are able to vote either. Is it because we dont have a paid membership ? @ratrodbikes
  3. J

Life of a Biltema cruiser - my first build

Any front and rear shots ??? Looks very cherry!!!
  4. J

Flameliner (added more pics)

Lovin the headbadge and excellent line work.
  5. J

The Screaming Rabbit -- Finished (new video)

I am federally certified as an airframe and powerplant technician, i would not advise hooking that prop up to that rack. If the prop isnt balanced you will experience heavy vibrations which will shake that rear rack apart. Please consider your safety and the others that are around you. Bolt the...
  6. J

War Boy

Here are my before and during shots A general mockup of what was expected.... Here is one after the rear was rebent to accept the cassette of the geared rear wheel. Shaping the "engine hood" fabricated from the front mud guard. Padding the left grip for an easier ride with a used grip and...
  7. J

War Boy

He was low and fast, i had to stop a few times to clean a bug or two from my safety glasses... Possibly ate one too. The jackshaft system was shaky to start in the first mile but seemed to run itself right, at that point i preformed a safety check and tightened a few bolts. The next fourteen...
  8. J

War Boy

Took it on a fifteen mile break in and now im satasfied to post in the final thread. Early nineties 26" huffy coaster frame 20" bmx front rim and front fork from a mongoose 20" rear rim six speed cassette from 24" mtb Jackshaft fabricated from a bed frame, Coaster brake sprocket, bmx rear...
  9. J

War Boy

My face still hurts but some motrin and Budweiser seem to help. I was able to fit the chains and line up the jackshaft to the cranks and engine Up next is to tighten its nuts and bolts Four days gentlemen.
  10. J

War Boy

A wrench fell and hit me in the face today guys, i think my jaw is broken. if i dont finish the race i apologize. Im voting for jasper.
  11. J

War Boy

Right on bro. Its the same in california. A few of my friends and i use a hill that is paved but has no access for cars and sometimes the highway patrol stops by and gives us our speed. Also riding around the airport is fine here, it turns a lot of heads before the jackshaft was installed.
  12. J

War Boy

That is the million dollar question haha.... This bike is being built as a downhill racer, kinda like a gravity bike on steroids. I have foot pegs that will be installed on the rear tire hub, allowing the rider to streamline with the bike. To be honest, the pedals are just for BOTEN as it needs...
  13. J

Middle Child

A fine pointed paint pen might cover your wobbles. Try placing your elbow and forarm on a stable surface and only move your wrist to stripe. Keep practicing ")
  14. J

War Boy

Just a teaser Mid-way through its final assembly
  15. J

MotoDromo Special II : New video! with ride...

Lookin smooth brotha. Whats your rear wheel clearance to your seat looking like, any flex with a rider ? Your boost bottle and line placement are looking sharp !
  16. J

War Boy

") i forgot to add this picture ")
  17. J

War Boy

With the first of August approaching so fast where has the time gone..... Well at least the jackshaft was manufactured from scrap as well as the old huffy frame going to use, id say it has been a very productive and lets say ive lived to the rat standards of the rat rods build. To date i have...
  18. J

MotoDromo Special II : New video! with ride...

Very nice but your boost bottle is going to collect and pool fuel at such a low placement. Also who makes the air filter your using for your carb.
Back