Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. spinman

Hangman's Noose repop

Nah, I dig it and all, but I get my version made out of solid 5/8" bar with solid 5/16" noose. It will fit on the later model Sting-Ray sissy bar clamps so you have infinite adjustability rather than a couple holes like the OEMs. It's getting chromed right now. Had it made for $120, a bit...
  2. spinman

Hangman's Noose repop

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the ODs on the tubes? Looks to be over 5/8" on the uprights and maybe 5/16" on the noose?
  3. spinman

Hangman's Noose repop

up to $400 now
  4. spinman

Hangman's Noose repop

This one looks pretty close. Wonder what it'll fetch http://www.ebay.com/itm/Schwinn-stingray-hangman-noose-sissybar-bicycle-/252281373128?hash=item3abd2441c8:g:AYMAAOSwDuJWuREz
  5. spinman

SOLD! '69 red Sting-ray frame, fork, guard, sprocket, sissy $150 shipped

BE date code Was my rider for many years. Parting out to make my Copper ray. Still pops in the sun. Ships from NJ 08003 $150 shipped. local pickup for $120 Please no PMs email inquiries to: [email protected]
  6. spinman

The Jiggy Higgy

Thought ya'll might like to see the changes I've made. Didn't like the riding position, so I added the nana seat and bars from Plan9customs and sabre sissy bar from Wacko's garage.
  7. spinman

Good chromer

bars are Plan9customs, the best bar builder in the biz, IMHO
  8. spinman

Good chromer

Thought I'd treat Billy Jack to some 'real' chrome. Got a great tip from Jimmy Peak at OBC about West Coast Plating in Oceanside Cali. A real mom and pop joint run by Victor and Rose. This whole lot ran me $380, and they waived the hazmat fee and taxes. I shipped it out via bikeflights.com...
  9. spinman

Jersey Devils B.C., Show and Cruise 6/13/15

Thx for the post Mitchell
  10. spinman

The Pig

I met Jeff thru another friend on FB. Really dig his carving.
  11. spinman

The Pig

Here's my latest creation. Started out as a '67 Schwinn cruiser frame. Paul 'Waccko' Wackowski blew out the rear to fit a 100mm coaster rim with a Project 346 WW 24X3. He also used part of a girls frame to stretch the BB (from OCC Schwinn) further forward. He made the OEM-looking fork as...
  12. spinman

The B-2

1.25" OD. .120 wall
  13. spinman

The B-2

Actually those bars weren't working for me, too wide, so I returned to Plan 9 who just so happened to have another buyer for them. Had him make me another set that fits much batter.
  14. spinman

Eddie Munster chain bike on TV show

I filmed the segment and it's on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/mike.spinelli.52
  15. spinman

here's the segment, sorry for the poor quality
  16. spinman

(sorry if this is old newz) The much anticipated Beverly Hills Pawn episode featuring Butch Patrick aka Eddie Munster and his famed chain bike is now available for viewing if you have the REELZ TV channel. Comcast offers it, but not streaming. I'll have to wait til this Saturday to watch it on...
  17. spinman

The B-2

Did some changes recently. Had Paul 'Wacko' Wackowski fab me up a double springer addition to the triple tree fork, and Plan9customs did me some 1.25" square apes. Prob powder coat them in green like the frame
  18. spinman

Mass-produced chain bikes are here!

Lol! That's funny
Back