Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MercuryMan

Evans Bike ? Vintage

RET BAR CYCLE COMPANY INC. Sun City Arizona. Lasted a couple few years and closed it's doors, they specialized in tandems and 3 wheelers trying to cash in on the retired population flocking to that area in the late 70's early 80's. mercuryman
  2. MercuryMan

RAG AND BONE (new pictures!)

Gas Baby,................., some crazy stuff, but some of it looks non functional, art for art's sake, or ????
  3. MercuryMan

Street Rod Hawthorne (Which tires look best?)

Red, it gives the bike a real nostalgic look with the heavy 120 guage spoked rims, plus the color offset really catches the eye, enhh whities are ok....fer the wifes bike, leave the bricks on, it make the old fella look "TUFF!!" MercuryMan
  4. MercuryMan

My Rat Rod

Love the beautiful clean lines and the color offset between the orange and black is siiiiiiiiiick. well done man !! MercuryMan
  5. MercuryMan

monark gold coaster----help

BSB, man lots of fun stuff to work on in that pile, looks like some really classic projects hiding behind some o'that rust. good on ya'. mercuryman
  6. MercuryMan

New guy, Central Cal.

NG, welcome brother, what's up from Hanford Cali, me and Santiago both belong to Central Cali Cruisers bike club out of Fresno. MercuryMan
  7. MercuryMan

YIPPY !! Bikes, Bikes Bikes !!!!! WAHoooooooo

Wingnut, I'm in central valley cali, if you need any parts for old schwinn cruisers, email me. [email protected] . Mercuryman
  8. MercuryMan

Hello from the Central Coast!

OC , hey Brother, i'm out in the Central velly cali, need stuff, specially Schwinn stuff, lemme know. Welcome MercuryMan
  9. MercuryMan

Wife's Bike

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.......poon.
  10. MercuryMan

Central Cali Cruisers with Cam Twisters in Fresno

MARK MAN, hey I'll be there, and I'll bring my dues at the same time, something about sending them through the mail kinda bugs me. Anyway , sweet, I'd be glad to help set up, just tell me when and where and I'll be there. Is this gonna be an all day thing, cause maybe I should pack the big...
  11. MercuryMan

VOTE HERE! - RRBBO3

man, it's not who wins or loses, ALL the bikes are like art in my eyes, these are peoples imaginations, skills and talent taking in some cases what might have been a pile of scrap metal and turning it quite honestly into a form of ART, on top of that it doubles as way wicked transportation that...
  12. MercuryMan

1952 Schwinn Hornet - I put a fork in it this afternoon

This is why I am so Addicted to SCHWINNS, They just have the most CLASSIC lines.!!
  13. MercuryMan

Central Cali Cruisers at 1st Annual Car & Bike Show Fresno

Hey Chi-town , birthplace of the mighty mighty SCHWINN. Brandon, yeah it's a pretty diverse group with just about every type of custom/garage/rat bike represented, and like everyone on RRB, everyone here in Fresburg is really cool, laid back, and willing to go out of there way to help one...
  14. MercuryMan

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

OUCH MY RETINA'S, I think I pulled a muscle in my brain looking at those squiggly line ........drawings? MERCURYMAN
  15. MercuryMan

CHECK THIS OUT GREATER FRESNO AREA!!!!!!

Merc and Pamalama will be there!
  16. MercuryMan

FIRST FRESNO BIKE CLUB MEET AND GREET !

OOPS! THATS WASNT MERC MAN... this is his daughter.. i wrote on his name.. kuz hes all signed in.. boo hoo. sorry about that!
  17. MercuryMan

I STILL THINK WE SHOULD BE DOING PISMO. OR SMOETHING IN THE COASTAL AREA!! other then that... i had fun, i got a little sun on my face.. =[ BOO HOO. Its funny, i thouhgt my dad was the Only who was into this stuff... "rat rods this.. skip tooth that.. classic." he felt like he "fit in". and im...
  18. MercuryMan

FAR OUT MAN !!!! This was so cool to meet and ride with all you guys, it's like a whole new chapter in this bike hobby/obsession has been opened up to me, after building for so long and never really getting "out and about" with my bikes, I never really knew how much people (besides my wife and...
  19. MercuryMan

Just trying to get an idea of how many RRB.COM memebers from the Central Valley Cali are gonna pop up at WOODWARD Park this Saturday, June 14th at 1:00 p.m. for the FIRST EVER "CENTRAL VALLEY CHAIN GANG" BIKE CLUB, meet and greet, we will be set up in the parking lot by the dog run area. We...
  20. MercuryMan

My first skip tooth

Soak the chain in Marvels Mystery Oil for a couple of weeks and then gently use a wire brush to scrub off what grunge remains and then resoak for another few days, I've rescued what I thought were 2 really gone skippy chains, 50 + years old and they work freakin' awesome. Patience is key with...
Back