Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Skiptooth Jimi

SOLD FS NOS red Middleburn chainrings

NOS red Middleburn chainring(s). 46/34, 94bcd. The 34 is just a hair darker than the 46 so not sure if it's a genuine Middleburn as it is not marked but it'd a pretty good match either way. Some very minor shop wear from storage but definitely new and unmounted. Great for single speed set up or...
  2. Skiptooth Jimi

Sram and Shimano stuff

1. Shimano STX RC 3x8 speed shifter set. 22.2 bar clamp. New old stock from 1997. Includes cables and housing and service instructions. Nice quality. $38. shipped to CONUS. 2. Sram X5 mini mountain group. 3x9 shifters (22.2 bar clamp), front (31.9 clamp) and rear derailleurs (1:1 actuation). VG...
  3. Skiptooth Jimi

24" fenders

Looking for a set of coach green 24" fenders for a B.F. Goodrich Streamliner. Chips and minor rust ok. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks !
  4. Skiptooth Jimi

26" Schwinn fenders for 24"

Looking for a set of 24" green fenders for my recently acquired B.F. Goodrich. Have a set of 26" blue Schwinn fenders to trade. PM me if you have anything. Thanks.
  5. Skiptooth Jimi

Shimano hub lot

These are all new, never laced hubs. No packaging. Only the LX hubs have skewers. I may have some for the other hubs. The lot includes - 2 - XT hubs, both 36 hole 2 - LX hubs, both 32 hole 1 - Deore hub, 32 hole Asking $40. shipped Priority Mail (CONUS) for the lot. PM me if interested...
  6. Skiptooth Jimi

Wanted-Ross Barracuda chain guard

All set, thanks !
  7. Skiptooth Jimi

'77 Ross Barracuda

Picked this up last week. Completely overhauled - new cables/housing/brake pads and chain. Seat is not original but I think it's a good match. Missing the chain guard. If anyone has one shoot me a PM.
  8. Skiptooth Jimi

Wanted-Ross Barracuda chain guard

Need a chain guard for my '77 Barracuda. This is the later style where the front bracket on the guard mounts to holes under the downtube. Here's what I'm looking for.... Let me know if you have one. Thanks !
  9. Skiptooth Jimi

SOLD FS-YST BMX bottom bracket

Sold !
  10. Skiptooth Jimi

SOLD Early 80s Cycle Pro 26" BMX Custom Cruiser

Glad it went to a good home.
  11. Skiptooth Jimi

Now $150.00 shipped.
  12. Skiptooth Jimi

Bump with price drop - Now $20. shipped.
  13. Skiptooth Jimi

Bump with a price drop - Now $160. shipped.
  14. Skiptooth Jimi

Cycle Pro BMX Custom Cruiser. 26" wheels. Single speed with coaster brake rear hub. Has the awesome gold anodized Sugino chainring and seat post collar. I replaced the original bent handlebars with new Wald bars. I added the front brake and installed new Kool Stop pads...
  15. Skiptooth Jimi

YST waterproof BMX square taper bottom bracket. Converts Amercan one-piece cranks to three piece. 130mm spindle length. New, unused. No packaging. $25. shipped to CONUS. PM me if interested. Thanks !
  16. Skiptooth Jimi

Need some drop stand bolts

36/37 Elgin. The holes are in the dropouts and they have a flair that stops the stand going forward when it is down. See pics. The bolts in the pic are from the Cabe.
  17. Skiptooth Jimi

Need some drop stand bolts

Title says it all. I need a set of drop stand bolts for a prewar Elgin. Let me know. Thanks !
Back