Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ArtGeco

Quickie cleanup

Sorry, no build pics, just before and after. My wifes friend was given this old JC Higgins bike. I offered to clean it up for her. I had some extra paint from shooting my car so that decided the color scheme. Before: I hand painted the raised letters on the cheng cheng tires: My wife...
  2. ArtGeco

Decoding a Higgins Serial Number

Is there a site or a way to figure out what this bike is. It's a Higgins, 24", girls bike. I just wanna know the year. 502 459304 503751 The #4 in red, may be a "4" a "9" a "1" or just a burly scratch.
  3. ArtGeco

Why am I laughing at this?

4. ArtGeco

VD?

Anybody else Dork Out and build a bike for your loved one for Valentines Day?
  5. ArtGeco

Colombia, How Progressive

I spent Christmas in Colombia with my wifes family. I liked the country, but loved it once I saw what happens every sunday. Every city in the country closes all major roads inside city limits and allows only bikes, pedestrians and skaters to use these major roadways. These pictures were taken...
  6. ArtGeco

Miami

I just bought a new house, same neighborhood but better house. Out front: The selling point: Up and down the street: Up and down the canal:
  7. ArtGeco

My Collection

Speedster AMX Stingray The Wifes cruiser My 52
  8. ArtGeco

New Pedals

9. ArtGeco

Splinter Road

Sorry if this has been posted before. Has anyone seen the full length film? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdaKbHvZPTU
  10. ArtGeco

rear steer tandem frame and fork

What can you guys tell me about this? http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bik/783519547.html
  11. ArtGeco

My other Bike is a classic car...

I keep seeing cars in the backgrounds, and people swapping pics here and there. I thought a thread dedicated to our "other" bikes would be cool. heres mine: 58 Chevy Apache 64 Thunderbird
  12. ArtGeco

Great Bike Photo

I took this pic of a couple of neighborhood kids a year or so ago. It makes me happy every time I see it. The boy has a thick Island accent, the girl only speaks Espanol. (After posting this I realized it sounds like I'm bragging, I know photographically it's not great, but the kids are great!)
  13. ArtGeco

Why kenny p Rocks!

Here's a guy that has never met me. I see a trick part on his bike (on this forum) and ask him about it. Not only does he tell me how he did it, he sends me the hardware to do it without asking anything in return. Now that's a guy with Character. Thanks Kenny!
  14. ArtGeco

Freak Bike?

I saw a bike called Freak Bike on here last week now I can't find it. I'm a man asking for directions, You know I'm desperate.
  15. ArtGeco

2 Schwinns

The bike are hanging so I flipped the pics (looks weird, I know) Got a 52 ($65) and a 74 ($65) Picked 'em both up local. Found 'em on Craigslist. I get there and I know the guy (actually his car) through our local Hot Rod scene. Cool huh?
  16. ArtGeco

I need some help

I bought this kit to turn a normal sissy bar into a a sissy bar with shocks. The kit shows up with no instructions. I just can't figure out what goes in the chrome tube 1st, 2nd etc. Also it came with a bag of hardaware, in the bag is couple of pins. I can't figure out where or how to use them...
  17. ArtGeco

Good Deal?

This is local to me, if anybody wants it let me know. I can go get it for you and ship it, just let me know. (I won't handle any money though that's between you and the seller, except cost of shipping) http://miami.craigslist.org/bik/626969924.html
  18. ArtGeco

I'll Be ......

Sorry for the delay on the intro (I thought I had done one). I grew up building bikes and find myself hauling a bunch of them home. I don't have pics of anything interesting at the moment but have a few builds getting underway so I'll keep Ya posted. Oh yeah, I'm in Miami FL, 36 years old...
Back