Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

new frame for old build idea

a long time ago I started on building a "power wagon." Schwinn cantilever frame using mtb parts to build what a late 40's mountain bike might have looked like. inspired by the dodge power wagon of the 1940's. it never really got going, with family and work and other things getting in the way...
  2. K

back in the saddle

I'm trying to get back into the bicycle hobby. been a member here for a long time, been off this site for a good while. stuff like marriage, having children, driving a concrete truck and home ownership kinda get in the way. still have my migrane bike, the blue machine ('68 huffy 20" short wheel...
  3. K

power wagon

I think I'm gonna build an off road cruiser (old frame with mountain bike characteristics). I have an old schwinn frame in the shed to start with. will post pics with progress. krazi!
  4. K

frame building

I want to build my own home made recumbent frame. I'd like to use a few schwinn 10 speeds for the tubing. I'm thinking of using a ladies frame for the rear section and a few varsities for the rest of the frame. any tips or pointers? krazi
  5. K

whats it worth?

I'm wondering what this old schwinn is worth. near mint condition with a small scratch or two and a small crack in the back tire. it has original schwinn tires. it's a collegiate sport 5. krazi
  6. K

a different version of a tall or lifted or upside down bike

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x20/ ... G_0856.jpg I like to call it my bike with a lift kit. I used an old 20" girls frame and modified it a little for ground clearance. krazi
  7. K

krazi's blue machine

it's been in the family for about 25 years now. I'm not gonna give it up like my brother did. krazi
  8. K

does this count?

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x20/ ... ustom1.jpg here's something I built a few years ago. after I had a migrane I went outside and started putting parts together and came up with this krazi
  9. K

what's next?

I think we should have another build off. I'm not sure what theme though. vintage hot rod? buid a bike using genuine of reproduction parts to make a period correct hot rod. another idea, sky's the limit! build what you can, out of anything. it has to be pedal powered and capable of a daily...
  10. K

mercury bobcat

when I'm not working or tooling on one of my bikes, I'm usually working on my old mercury. it's a 2 door wagon, with a v6 and automatic. it's the first car I bought, and I'm gonna keep it until I go to the grave. just replaced the steering pump today. as soon as I figure out how to post pics...
  11. K

where are you from?

just curious, is anyone else in south central nebraska? I'm in hastings krazi
  12. K

krazi

hi, I'm krazi. I live in hastings nebraska. I'm only one of a few in town that collects old bikes. I started working on old bikes when I was about 6 or so, and I've owned hundreds. I take some of my old to the show at dyer's park every summer. I like old schwinns and huffys. I'll post pics as...
Back