Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. emfife

Need crank suggestions please !!!!

Hi Guys, I’m looking for help and ANY suggestions coming my way would be appreciated !!!! I’m looking for polished or chrome 3 pc cranks for my Electra (not a rat, I know) that might have a bit of a “dog leg” to them ? Long story short, I’ve got a vintage chain guard fitted to this bike...
  2. emfife

Seat upgrade question

I picked up this seat at a good price. Don’t know much about it, I believe it’s a 60s era model. Overall it is in decent shape, however it’s fairly uncomfortable for my bony butt, but I like the way it looks. It doesn’t squeak but I suspect the seat post clamp may be a little worn out as there...
  3. emfife

1" diameter apes...who runs them?

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered many times before (not having much luck on the forum search). How many of you guys run 1" diameter handlebars on your cruisers? I've noticed most bars are 7/8", and I've also seen posts where apes come loose (tightening problems, etc.). I know...
  4. emfife

Greetings from DFW

Greetings, all. I live in DFW, and recently joined the site. Very informative and helpful. Currently I own a couple of Electras, the wife has one too, although with my current job, we certainly don't get to ride as much as we'd like lately. Gonna have to make a concerted effort to change that...
Back