Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. barber

(WBO) 2015 Winter Build Off Entry: "Switch-a-roo" by Gig Mata

great built! glad you made it!
  2. barber

(WBO) 2015 Winter Build Off Entry: "Switch-a-roo" by Gig Mata

You still got some hours left buddy! I hope you'll get that beast together. I'd love to see finished pix of that.
  3. barber

started a new web source

after a couple of days, back in action!
  4. barber

(WBO2015) 1910 INDIAN Board Track - COMPLETED

WOW! Just awesome! Great built!
  5. barber

(WBO) Bhuzzard

Amazing!
  6. barber

(WBO) Drag Rat

Finally it's done! As the fork I got from my friend was 1 1/8 I had to source something else. The final fork came from a ladies bike (we call them holland - bikes) made for 635 sized wheels as a regular 28" fork didn't work. So I added some additional bars to make it look more oldschool. And...
  7. barber

2015 WINTER BUILD-OFF FINISHED BIKES THREAD.

WBO Drag Rat "the Ugly Kid" by barber http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/wbo-drag-rat.90204/ After a lot of replaning and drilling, cutting, grinding it's done. this is how it looked before... Cheers!
  8. barber

(WBO) Drag Rat

That's awesome buddy! Thanks. Yeah now some caferacer type of handlebars should do it...
  9. barber

(WBO) Drag Rat

Ha! Back in the game. A friend helped me out with a fork! I really love that scene. So much help and friendly dudes out there! Great! So I'm back in the game. Now it's time to hurry!
  10. barber

(WBO) Drag Rat

Thx buddy! Really! My problem is I'm not a welder. So I asked the guys in the custom motorbike shop if they could help me out. So as the said no problem I gave it to them and waited. Also the handlebar issue should be solved by cutting the ends and weld them to the fork tubes. Now he told me...
  11. barber

(WBO) Drag Rat

Due to some minor issues with the fork I need to withdraw...
  12. barber

WINTER BUILD OFF PRIZE THREAD!

I'm throwing a gift card from kustomcaps.com in...
  13. barber

started a new web source

gotta sort that out and train my english skills...
  14. barber

started a new web source

1.667 views based on 196 visitors in the first week. A good start! Thanks for viewing guys!
  15. barber

(WBO) Drag Rat

So.. finall check before the fork gets done. as I expected.... need to solve it so the fender will fit as well...
  16. barber

started a new web source

thx guys! Really! A view little things need to be fixed. Got you some nice things for the weekend!
  17. barber

lacing question

so this is just a regular 2 cross lacing?
  18. barber

lacing question

For an upcomming project I's like to lace my wheels like this. I did a couple of 3 cross and radial lacings but still learning. anyone did somethin similar? Do I need how could I get the right spoke length?
  19. barber

Bike Painting Question(s)

If you want to do it by yourwelf you could use a heatgun to heat up the paint until you see little bubbles and easy brush it off with a wirebrush. (just for steel frames) For painting you could use graffiti cans. They offer hundrets of different colours in various finishes.
  20. barber

started a new web source

thx guys... would be happy if you like it on fb as well. https://www.facebook.com/thechainednet
Back