Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. chastin

american flyler bike

i built this bike for my girlfriend for christmas, i found it at a swap meet. i relocated the seat mounting bracket so it sat further back, then i took the stock rear fender and added about 7" to it. then painted it the flat teal and striped it. she loves it. heres what i started out with and...
  2. chastin

bare metal schwinn

heres a stingray i just built the frame was really rough when i got it, it had a springer but i used it on another bike, then that bike was stolen. i stripped the frame down to bare metal then cleared it, it looks kool though with all the pits and everything. i didnt want to do any cutting or...
  3. chastin

pictures from our day before newyear day

harry(tvdinner), me and some friends went on a ride through town newyears eve night. here are some pictures heres the line up right there up front is my sisters boyfriend on the bike i built my mom harry on his western flyer and some pedal scraping action heres my girlfriend lauren on...
  4. chastin

NOS schwinn seat question

i bought two of these a coupla years ago at a car swap meet in south georgia, they were still in the plastic. the guy told me they were NOS. i eventually traded one to a buddy so now i only have one, its super clean and in perfect shape was it a aftermarket seat backthen or a reproduction, does...
  5. chastin

schwinn road bike question

along with my hutch i recently aquired this schwinn, i dont know any thing about it. so i have a few questions i found a serial number under the badge its KQ507495 i think the top tube says continental it seems to be a little bigger than a 26" i might be wrong though what year is it? are...
  6. chastin

hutch pro racer question

ok so i picked up this bike and 2 others at a yard sale for $10 all together. i dont know much about "vintage" bmx but i remebered hearing the name. i have read a little bit about them and have figured out that it is a 82-83 year model, but i dont know anything else. im not sure what all is...
  7. chastin

pics of some schwinn choppers

this is a the first bike i built, me and my dad built it when i was about eleven it was originally a coppertone stingray, i know, i shouldnt have cut it up but it was rough real rough, its raked probably an inch or an inch and a half and it has a 3' fork. ive been riding it every day for about...
  8. chastin

american flyer serial #?

ok i have a american flyer,girls,banana seat,bike its like a hot pink and the serial # is D505710. can anyone help me on identifying the year model. i searched but cant find anything. thanks,chastin
  9. chastin

bike inspired painting

alongside striping i also do watercolor tattoo flash style paintings, here is one i did yesterday...
  10. chastin

new from georgia

hey, my name is chastin,ive been lurking for a little while, came from the HAMB, im 18 im from butler,ga. right now im at Wesely Bible College right outside of jackson,ms. i've been striping for about 5 years, im also learning to tattoo. i used to chop up bikes when i was younger then i moved...
Back