Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Psycho Sammi

The Bootlegger

Sorry! I'm So Fashionably Late To The Party. Dunno What Happened, The Liquor Showed Up Before The Parts. Still Waiting On A Few Parts. Hope They'll Show Up In Time To Finish The Build. My Build Is A Tribute To The Prohibition Era Bootleggers.
  2. Psycho Sammi

Girvin fork

looking for a girvin fork like the one in the picture
  3. Psycho Sammi

Superstition Harley-Davidson® TOY DRIVE

Superstition Harley-Davidson® TOY DRIVE KICK-OFF Starts Nov. 4, 2017 10:00AM and Ends Nov. 4, 2017 2:00PM Located at Superstition Harley-Davidson® 2910 W. Apache Trail Apache Junction, Arizona 85120 Seductive Car Club 4th Annual Motorcycle and Custom Car Show & Toy Drive Kick-Off @ Superstition...
  4. Psycho Sammi

Safticycles head badge

looking for a vintage Safticycles head badge willing to pay up to $85. depending on condition
  5. Psycho Sammi

Fat KOS Kruiser

6. Psycho Sammi

Safticycle

7. Psycho Sammi

Psycho Safticycle

This is one of my favorites Safticycle made in Lacrosse Wisconsin got it from a friend whose Dad lives near there don't know much more any info and where you found the info would be appreciated. Also looking for a head badge I was told they are the same head badge as the motorized scooter that...
  8. Psycho Sammi

THE BIG BOSS

This build is a build for one of the owners of the company where my brother and I work. That's where we are getting the name for this build THE BIG BOSS. The owner has seen a few of the bikes I have built and mentioned that he would like to buy one from me one day. I was showing him pics of the...
  9. Psycho Sammi

(MBBO #5 Class 2) Lil Red Express Trike

Lil Green Schwinn Trike .I thought September would never get here. I have wanted to do something with this 24" trike I got from Petrohead for some time now. Certain muscle bike parts I have had sitting around for years are now going to finally have a bike to call home. I will have to get some...
  10. Psycho Sammi

Shiny side up San Jose Ca July 23-24

Can't wait I think I have everything ready to go
  11. Psycho Sammi

Ingenious storage ideas

Recent purchases have left me overflowing with handlebars , fenders , chain guards etc... lets see your ingenious storage ideas for bike parts . I need help LOL.
  12. Psycho Sammi

The Bad Apple

I was just looking through the shop for the next project when things just started jumping out at me a 26" muscle bike The Bad Apple. I'm getting started mocking up the bike today . Here is what I have found so far.
  13. Psycho Sammi

(ORBO) Hanter the Elite Beast finished

MY BUILD LINK - http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/orbo-hanter-the-elite-beast.97253/ FRAME - 80's Free Spirit Elite Cruiser FORK - ProFlex Girvin ODS WHEELS - Kinlin Chrome Steel 26x1.75-2.125 REAR 5 SPEED TIRES - Bontrager 26x1.95 VALVE CAPS - Red Anodized Aluminum CRANK -...
  14. Psycho Sammi

(ORBO) Hanter The Elite Beast ( FINISHED )

I was struggling to think of a name when the bike kind of named itself the name came from the three bikes I tore down for parts.
  15. Psycho Sammi

The Blue Diamond

This Great 1949 Schwinn girls bike Came in to a friends shop . I was going to part it out when later that night it came to me my 20th wedding anniversary is coming up in June. why not fix it up for the wife . So here goes The blue Diamond a mildly custom skip tooth 1949 Schwinn . Got it all...
  16. Psycho Sammi

Girls Schwinn

Schwinn girls bike with matching #s , truss rods , locking fork with key , skip tooth, got it for helping a friend for a couple hours going to clean it up as a gift .
  17. Psycho Sammi

(WBO) Barn Rod [Finished]

Ok I'm in didn't have anything that was that inspiring that I could put together in this time frame until this weekend when someone decided to pull this frame out of his barn and put it on craigslist. After spending much time staring at it I have decided it needs a sort of rockabilly hot rod...
  18. Psycho Sammi

My rusty craigslist find of the day

Found a couple great Schwinn's today at yard sales but this rusty stretch cruiser frame I found on Craigslist was my deal of the day . Thinking W.B.O.
  19. Psycho Sammi

Loco La Jolla

Would have posted this in builds but got in to much of a hurry to take pictures its was a last ditch effort to get bike ready for the Savages BC ride this morning sad to say didn't make the 12 o'clock launch . Maybe next time was looking forward to meeting some new people . Got the Next La Jolla...
  20. Psycho Sammi

From door knob to shift knob

I found this awesome antique door knob mounted to a board with a couple of glass door knobs in a antique shop today . Had to have it I think its going to make a great suicide shift knob for my Shelby project.
Back