Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. scratchbuilder

motored Electra

2. scratchbuilder

3.5 briggs

Made an engine swap. Got an alum. flywheel and mag off a 4.5 vertical. Runs nice!
  3. scratchbuilder

Singletracked's crash course in moto bicycles.

Hey u can get a PZ19 carb with filter for 20 bucks off Amazon. I've them on two Briggs and a Honda gx100. They work great!
  4. scratchbuilder

Singletracked's crash course in moto bicycles.

That is a nice way of carrying a Js!
  5. scratchbuilder

2008-09 schwinn jaguar

Yea Yeah..lol Honda flathead 3hp. With a nexus 3speed. I have to remember, I built it..so keep it under 30
  6. scratchbuilder

MOTORIZED?

212cc predator engine 99$ 6.5 hp. HF
  7. scratchbuilder

A question to the briggs builders out there!

Haha??? The forum is where all the pics are. The bike is a marriage of two, crusier front, v2000 rear.
  8. scratchbuilder

Go to 'motorbicycling forum.com search, rear suspension 2, or under forum title 'welding,fabrication
  9. scratchbuilder

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Comfort is the idea
  10. scratchbuilder

2008-09 schwinn jaguar

Here's mine
  11. scratchbuilder

This is one I built. I like the pully clutch. for a carb I use a PZ 19 off Amazon.
  12. scratchbuilder

Low Crusier...inspired by Key Town Cruisers

Yeah I like how it turned out. I bought a frame at a yard sale and it had a Springer, so now its on the this bike
  13. scratchbuilder

I know KTC got some ....... bikes, their cruise's otta be a lot fun.
  14. scratchbuilder

briggs build

Almost finished. Gotta hook up crank chain, test run was kooool. Roll on the gas and away u go!!
  15. scratchbuilder

Thx..what is your bike in photo...did it come that way. That is Nice
  16. scratchbuilder

my first low cruiser. The rear triangle is inverted. Did have a 79 predator on board.. but too much chain trouble w/o spending money.
  17. scratchbuilder

briggs build

hey thx, I'm not sure about how the frame will do w/o the seat tube. One thing that will help is the head/cyl. mount I'm doing. The water bottle is my test run tank. I'll probably do a rear rack tank. I also did away with the horse shoe brake adaptor, to muck side flex, wont allow brake arms to...
  18. scratchbuilder

briggs build

19. scratchbuilder

briggs build

I don't know what frame I've got. I like the straight back dropouts. I removed seat stay for room, using 24 wheels. Rear sprocket I welded to the hub, will be able to change ratio. In process of striping down and painting.
Back