Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. X

pre-war something?

wow that's fantastic!
  2. X

Some Cruise O Rama pics.........

haha thats not me. i live in syracuse ny (for the next few days). i was just curious, I've got/had a bunch of old willys liek the one on that guys shirt. that is a great face though
  3. X

Some Cruise O Rama pics.........

whos the guy with the cool willys pickup t-shirt?
  4. X

@@ Spitfire @@ Hot Rod Bike New Pics 4/14 Monday

Re: @@ Spitfire @@ Traditional Hot Rod Bike no worries flying dingo, i was gaping at that for a good few minutes too before i realized that the seat tube was actually on the bike still. but then again it is late.
  5. X

19_ _ Hawthorne

Hey Everyone, So I had a real good day regarding bikes a few days ago. A few weeks ago I had the chance to put on the old chain I got on ebay for aroudn $30, the mis-matched pedals and much older seat I picked up from a woman about an hour from me for $20. Sometime last week I finally...
  6. X

Shapleigh Wonder: This is RAT to me...

love it, nice ride!
  7. X

the next project

very cool looking bike for a great price too. if you are ditching the fork thats on it now, and want to send me some measurements on it to see if it'd work on the hawthorne i'm working on, i'd like to get it from you if i can't find one within a week or so up here. send me a private message if...
  8. X

SWEET SCORE!

skoda wrote about mine "I think that might be a late 40's or early 50...51...52 ??" the chain rings different on all three, your 2 and the 1 i've got too.
  9. X

19_ _ Hawthorne

hey thanks everyone for all the help and insight! So I spent the whole month working away on that in the evenings and working on the Willys Wagon in the daylight hours outside. I did finally get everything apart except for the seat post, which is ok with me! What I found: 2 26" 36 spoke rims...
  10. X

SWEET SCORE!

that hawthorne looks almost just like the one i've been working on. mine has cups for the back two seat springs, and it doesn't have the kickstand, or the rods that go from the front fork to the handlebars and a different rack. definitely the same frame and most of its compnents though, all the...
  11. X

19_ _ Hawthorne

Hey Everyone, I finally got around to digging this one out. I pulled it from a old abandonned fallen down barn a ways away from my place and had to pull a whole lot of the barn off of it to get it. It's an old skip tooth chain, pretty neat! I've been pulling it apart the past 3 days. I have...
  12. X

Hi from Syracuse

hey everyone, thanks for the welcome. i had been lurking for months before signing up, trying to ID the pee-wee bike. i've looked at alot of the photos of other bikes and unfortunately for me, it looks like that style is extremely popular. there is the tag on the front still, but I sprayed over...
  13. X

Hi from Syracuse

Hi Everyone, My names Andy, I'm from Syracuse. I have an obsession with bicycles and non motorized transportation in general that just keeps growing. Heres a funny picture of me with the closest thing I have to a rat rod right now. I don't know much about the bike what so ever. My dad found it...
Back