Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Joshua85

★★★ THE BATTLECRUISER ★★★ (07-03)

looks nice and clean :) i tried using those stencils once and they didnt work our nearly as well as they did for you :P i'm jealous
  2. Joshua85

?"RUNVS"?...done

i really like what you did with that fork kota :D
  3. Joshua85

RoadMaster Diesel: Build Completed! + a few extra pics!

Re: RoadMaster Diesel: Update 7/27 looks sick! and lordy you have added some bikes to your apartment since i last saw :shock:
  4. Joshua85

electric motor

so i was browsing instructables and i found something that might interest a few of you http://www.instructables.com/id/48V_Ele ... t_Tracker/ basically how to put an electric motor on your bike from scratch, looks pretty neat. i wouldnt be surprised if it was some genius from this site that...
  5. Joshua85

the spaceracer

im sure if the sun hits that bike just right it will be blinding :lol: amazing build you have there
  6. Joshua85

Mattel Vroom bike check this one out.... lots of pics

that bike looks awesome!! tell me you're gonna put a little motor on that thing :D it would make a sweet moped
  7. Joshua85

30s cleveland welding bike

wow phil, thanks for all the info!! i question the frame being hawthorn because the lugging on the headtube, the decals from what i could make of them looked similar to the hawthorne frames i saw tho. mystery solved :D
  8. Joshua85

haha yea i had to hold back my laugher when i heard that. this bike has a loving new home indoors now :)
  9. Joshua85

gainesville florida

i am all for that idea, this town is full of cycles. It stinks whenever i try to ride with people they are all on their fixed gear road bikes and i'll be on my cruiser :cry: but its all good because i'll have my cruiser :) hot water music is great, i actually havnt seen them play in awhile...
  10. Joshua85

my new ride!

i have always wanted a moped, you're going to have so much fun with that thing :) for some odd reason i stare at it and want to watch dumb and dumber :)
  11. Joshua85

Maybe Someone should tell you

I'm pretty sure i understand this 100% best of luck :D
  12. Joshua85

pretty sure its a hawthorne frame, it may look rusty but its nothing damaging, just age the bike rides smooth. Heck it already looked like a ratrod no need to change it. The lady i got it from only wanted 40 bucks, said it would make a great lawn ornament. I think it will clean up nicely, it has...
  13. Joshua85

N. Ga Flea Market 69 Green Typhoon and another....

varsity green was one of my favorite schwinn colors, you got a great deal there the free spirit looks like it will clean up nicely too :)
  14. Joshua85

Show your AC Volkswagens!

SWEET GHIA 2many....im drooling already :D
  15. Joshua85

La Porte In.

looks like a neat place :D i bet its getting pretty chilly about now tho :P
  16. Joshua85

Show your AC Volkswagens!

here is my 72 super it needs a ton of work and i need to find a way to get it to the shop to get the shocks replaced before i can safely drive it :( but man do i love it :)
  17. Joshua85

Pics of my Roadster.

that is a gorgeous car you have there :D a body shop in town is selling a similar looking car, im not sure what it is tho. yours is older tho and much prettier
  18. Joshua85

its been a long long time...

...since i visited this site. I'm not sure what it was that stopped me from coming here, school was a big issue, the decision to go back to school full time and goto work full time so i could manage to afford my new place of living. Whatever it was this site and my hobby of old bikes has been...
  19. Joshua85

The Old Maid

the paint is some auto touch up rattle can i picked up from the auto store, it was like 5 bucks a can. the color is called dark torreador or something silly like that, it should just be called wine :D
  20. Joshua85

The Old Maid *name may change*

ITS ALL DONE FOLKS :D
Back