Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. assa9

Schwinn Cushioner Handlebars

I have a very rare set of schwinn scripted springer handlebars. Only came on the bf goodrich gaurdian bicycle and they still operate ( for early 50s rubber to still be there) includes grips. $250 plus shipping
  2. assa9

Early 50s mens dx

Hello i have an early 1950s Schwinn mens 26" dx. Planes and Trains badge, reproduction tank, prewar fenders and has a 2 speed kickback drop center wheels. Does have a lightning dart tire and is rideable. $300 obo i am not offering shipping local pick up only.zip code 97267Clackamas oregon
  3. assa9

2 schwinn Typhoons

I have 2 men' 26" 1964 schwinn typhoons and a mens 26" tornado. The first schwinn typhoon is all original except for tires. The chrome fenders do have some dings and the paint is showing its age. I would like $100 plus shipping for this bike
  4. assa9

Lightning Dart tire

Hello I am looking for 1 26" Carlisle lightning dart ww tire. Let me know what you have
  5. assa9

Schwinn heavy weight rear fender or phantom chaingaurd

I am looking for a schwinn b6 or heavyweight rear fender in brown green black or red. Can be beat up rusty etc, just needs of paint. Also looking for chain gaurd have other rear fenders to trade also frames 2 speed kick back yellow band (tornado) hookworm tire rams horn handlebars and some other...
  6. assa9

70's schwinn varsity and schwinn cushioner handlebars

I have a schwinn varsity that is on the short side for me. Has new tires and tubes and does ride well. Does not come with seat and post. Would like $120 plus shipping through bikeflights. PayPal only and feel free to pm with questions. More things to come Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  7. assa9

Project schwinn dx frame or partial bike complete etc

Hello I am looking for a postwar men's schwinn dx. Preferably complete but parts and frame are ok too. Let me know what you have
  8. assa9

Schwinn parts

I have a set of schwinn 26" cream s2 rims. I would like $60 plus shipping. I also have a 50s schwinn locking springer fork. Key is broke in lock I would like $100 plus shipping for it. PayPal is preferred Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  9. assa9

B.f. Goodrich men's 26"

I have a 1951 B.F. Goodrich men's 26" straightbar cruiser. Missing seat and post, also handlebars. Original paint. Mostly original except pedals and front rim and the tires. Skip tooth drive train. S2 rear rim and s7 front. Reproduction rack is included. I would like $250 shipped in the lower...
  10. assa9

B.f. Goodrich straightbar reduced price

I have an 1951 men's 26" straight bar B.F. Goodrich bicycle I need to let go of. Is complete (except for seat) has skiptooth drive train. Has the cushioner handlebars fenders in decent shape for their age. Cream and brown og paint I would like $425 shipped for the bicycle. Sent from my...
  11. assa9

1951 bf Goodrich

1951 B.F.Goodrich Guardian Bicycle. Missing forebrake but is complete and original except for a tire and pedals. Has a locking springer fork, working springer handlebars. Great bike to ride. S2 rims in great shape for their age. I want $600 shipped for this bike. Also included is the original...
  12. assa9

1962 schwinn typhoon + other random parts

I have a 1962 schwinn typhoon. I have everything except rims and tires for it. Has a bent springer but I have the original forks for it as well. The pedals are not original I do have the front fender wich is not photographed. I would like $150 + shipping for this frame set.I have more parts to...
  13. assa9

Late 1940s j.c. Higgins colorflow

I have a nice deluxe J.C. Higgins bicycle. Drop center air cooled rims, skirt gaurds, skip tooth chain and bee hive springer with luggage rack. Has a true candy paint job with lace and snakeskin graphics ( hard to show in snow) that is showing its age. Rides awesome now has a new seat. Has the...
  14. assa9

1939-1941 Elgin

Rideable Elgin men's cruiser. Has a drop stand and repop tank. I would like 450 plus the ride Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk
  15. assa9

1951 b.f. Goodrich straight bar

I have a b.f. Goodrich badged schwinn men's 26" cruiser. Mostly original except for one tire and pedals. Has the cushioned handlebars and a locking springer fork (and the og forks and truss rods. I would like $800 plus the ride Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk
  16. assa9

SOLD J.C. Higgins 26" mens bicycle

I have a mid 1950s jc Higgins mens bicycle. Complete and rides well. Was a skip tooth bike but wheels and chain were roached so converted to standard chain. The wheels are newer so are tires and tubes. I do have pedals and grips for the bicycle. Decent condition for its age. The bars have wrap...
  17. assa9

REDUCED 1964 Schwinn typhoon and shcwinn chopper fork

I have a 1964 Schwinn typhoon mens 26" cruiser frame with forks. Has the fenders and chain guard also has the crank and sprocket (chain wheel) bottom bracket bearings. Also has the handle bars with Schwinn approved grips.The front fender and chain guard are almost bare metal. Has non Schwinn...
  18. assa9

SOLD x53 frame

I have an Westernflyer X53 frame that needs a new home. It has nice patina and a funky repair on the chain stay. Has headbadge. I also have the rear rack which ill photograph shortly. I would like $100 plus shipping for the frame
  19. assa9

Just got my Hawthorne

I got a Hawthorne finally thanks to @Crassly. So I threw it together quickly and rode straight to the spot that inspired my want of the bicycle 37th and Hawthorne blvd here in Portland. I know the chain guard is wrong right now but ill modify it to fit later. If you look closely you can see the...
  20. assa9

Is this a Rollfast?

Hello I have a question regarding this bicycle. Is it a rollfast bicycle. It has a bunch of Schwinn parts on it but it is not a Schwinn. Its rusty and most likely an early post war bicycle. I can take more photos if needed. Any help would be appreciated. Also it does not look like my other rollfast.
Back