Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. perront

2016 Chicago TailDraggers monthly ride. SATURDAY Dec. 10th

I should make it to the Tour. Not sure what I'll ride yet, but probably BMX. Hope to see y'all there.
  2. perront

2016 Chicago TailDraggers monthly ride. SATURDAY Dec. 10th

Sorry I had to duck out on the early side, but I also had a great time!
  3. perront

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

My Worksman
  4. perront

Worksman Strandie

It's been a couple of minutes since I've posted, but just wanted to share with you Black Betty -- the Worksman I converted to a BMX-style strandie a couple of weeks ago.
  5. perront

hello from downtown chesapeake.

Welcome. I went to Hampton University BITD.
  6. perront

Son of the Thunderer

Great scott! Great story, and one of the coolest-looking bikes I have ever seen! Well done!
  7. perront

Camelbacks

Let's see it!
  8. perront

Lets see some 24" lovin

Cool bike, but I think it deserves a better set of bars than those GT/Dynos. I would probably throw some chrome Schwinn Freeform bars on, myself.
  9. perront

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

That Bassett is outstanding!
  10. perront

Camelbacks

Thanks, man. We'll have to see what my wife says about that "there's always room" statement, though!
  11. perront

Camelbacks

What a shame!
  12. perront

CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

I wish, but I have a wedding to go to. I'll get up with you guys one of these days.
  13. perront

THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.. SAVE THE DATE JAN 19h

I'm new to the forum, but not new to bike clubs (I started 44T BMX Club with a couple of other people back in 2010). Are the TailDraggers still active? I'm ready to get my muscle bike ride on!
  14. perront

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

Pretty much any USA-made Schwinn is my MTB grail. Here's the '98 LX/XT I picked up a couple of months ago. No, it's not the alcohol, so sorry for the blurry pictures and my failure to pick up the Bass Boat Red...
  15. perront

Lets see some 24" lovin

16. perront

Camelbacks

Thanks, Richard. Good to see you on this forum. I figured I'd expand my horizons a bit by joining.
  17. perront

I'm In

Thanks, Luke. I already knew how, but was basically trying to find forums to post in. I have -- thanks again. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/camelbacks.87905/ http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/for-ape-hangers-only-club.25924/page-37#post-866312
  18. perront

Kastan What year?

Looks to be early 90s based on the integrated spc and what appears to be the holes in the dropouts. I built a similar one for a buddy last year.
  19. perront

Camelbacks

I've sneaked these onto the BMXMuseum a couple of times, but they really belong here!
  20. perront

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

My '76 Speedster camelback 24":
Back