Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. order99

What are you listening to?

Most people I know don't think i'm a Country Music fan-but i'm a fan of any Genre of good music. It's just that Dad spoiled me with the Golden Age of Country, that early Appalachian Gospel/Torch Singer melange, back when Hank Williams hadn't had a 'Junior' version yet... :D I feel the same way...
  2. order99

I didn't know a thing about KLF until long after they were gone-but thanks to the Internet it's never too late, right?
  3. order99

And of course I can't make up my mind which is the better duet-Anthony Wardlow and Linda Elder: -Or the incomparable team of Floor Jansen and Henk Poort: Kind of a coin-flip I guess...
  4. order99

I'm getting really nostalgic for Gothic Musicals lately: The amazing Anthony Wardlow, in a duet with...himself. :happy:
  5. order99

Japan's Greatest Kept Secret for decades, Hard Rock Superband Ningen Isu has just released a new musical experience:
  6. order99

I've been a fan of Janet Devlin for awhile now-love her Covers, love her Original songs, love it all. I was not, however, expecting a Johnny Cash song out of her! I have a feeling that the Man in Black would have approved...
  7. order99

I must admit-the more I hear of Big Country, the more I wish they'd received more acclaim while still around...
  8. order99

Saw this one today

Nice...are quadricycles legal to operate in your state?
  9. order99

Guitar Players: Show us yours!

Not exactly guitars...in an attempt to practice my rudimentary techniques without the neighbors thinking i'm disemboweling strays :eek: I decided to go with Pentatonic scales and Open chords a la Dulcimer-strumstick... PadronReso is a Padron 2000 box, reinforced at sides, top and bottom...
  10. order99

Wooden bicycle build

Just to give you even more options, I found this one on Boatbuilder's/Camper Plans site: https://woodenwidget.com/hoopyinfo.htm
  11. order99

A wonderful version...here's the original with some added harmonies:
  12. order99

Well, Abney Park unleashed a new album recently, so i'm on a sort of retrospective this weekend:
  13. order99

You, the bikes you buy, built and sold and ultimately your journey to where you are now

Never considered myself a true bicycle enthusiast. I see something I like, buy it if it's cheap enough, do some maintenance and ride it. Invariably someone (family, neighbor, bystander) thinks that I have something Awesome, and I let them have it free or cheap. Due to being Working Poor...
  14. order99

Well, lately i've been enjoying Avi Kaplan's solo career. Liked him tremendously in Pentatonix, like him even more now:
  15. order99

Well, i've been nostalgic for The Protomen lately: Why yes, they released two concept albums based on a popular videogame! Despite this, the first album has enough energy to reanimate an army of Ancient Mummies, and the Second album has enough soul and pathos to make Satan weep in sympathy...
  16. order99

Steve Vai is concentrated awesome...but how is he on a single string? And apropos of nothing, here's a virtuoso on a shovel...
  17. order99

Haunted by an old favorite lately-Roky Erickson (an yep, that's how he spells it). A favorite of ZZ Top, a major influence on Texas Blues and a performer who never stopped improving until the day he was gone:
  18. order99

Just something about an energetic, complex tune played on two cheap guitars and a cajon...
  19. order99

Because Amanda Palmer and Berthold Brecht and Kurt Weill are one heck of a combo: And also because Amanda Palmer knows some amazing people:
  20. order99

Airship

I think #1 and #5 would be absolutely, almost ridiculously awesome...:inlove:
Back