Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 71SC360

Raleigh Chopper / Raleigh Fireball

Mitchell... It looks like you could use a few more yourself! :thumbsup:
  2. 71SC360

Show Your Muscle Bikes

I am finishing up this 69 tall frame, 3 speed-coaster, Chopper. I am still searching for an original paint chain guard for it...
  3. 71SC360

Persons Siren

In good working condition. What you see is what you get......$30 + postage.
  4. 71SC360

Raleigh Chopper MK1

Watch on UK ebay. There are also a few web sites dedicated to Choppers but parts are getting tough to find for them.
  5. 71SC360

This old pepper mill

Hoping, maybe they've changed it. It's not a bad design, they've just been using it now for a few years. Just the bottle cap collector in me being curious..
  6. 71SC360

SOLD Murray Rat Trap Springer

Message sent...
  7. 71SC360

This old pepper mill

Speaking of breweries.. is Legend Brewing company still using the bottle caps with the unicorn on it?
  8. 71SC360

What price to put on AMF Skeeter Wheelie

I understand about trying to get a grasp on the value of your bike before you sell the bike but if it's about the $ post it on ebay. You'll get what the market bares for it at that time. I am not sure why there's a value problem with this. Sounds like you've had fair offers for it but you're...
  9. 71SC360

Headlights

Ok, there's no interest? How about $25 + shipping for the pair?
  10. 71SC360

Headlights

I have a few misc. head lights that were actually off older tractors but they are perfect size for bikes (about 5" in diameter). You'll have to fabricate mounting brackets for them. Shipping is included in the price within the ConUS. The first one is.....$25 The second one is the same...
  11. 71SC360

Schwinn Stingray Slik?????????

Fastbacks use 20 X 1 3/8 tires. The Slick pictured will not fit the S-5 & S-6 rims that were used on the Fastbacks...
  12. 71SC360

Pappy's new Nash

Nice!
  13. 71SC360

Raleigh chopper

MKII, Some missing and or incorrect parts on it but it's a good color. It'll ride much nicer when you get the correct handle barz on it....
  14. 71SC360

How many bikes do you own?

I have 12 and should be down to 11. I'll probably sell off a few others in the near future and cut up at least 3 for a build next spring. That should get me down to about 5 or 6. Maybe I should think about parting with a few more..
  15. 71SC360

Chrome Spaceliner

Think I am going to sell it as is. I've got way too many projects right now.....
  16. 71SC360

Show Us Your First Car

Mine was a 69, 390, 4 speed, AMC Javelin. Wish I still had it...
  17. 71SC360

Chrome Spaceliner

I just picked up this chrome Spaceliner. It's missing the center part of the rack and the headlight. The chrome is very nice and with minimal work, could be ridden. I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet...
  18. 71SC360

How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

I found my first in 1980 and have tracked and documented them since. The other 4 "fell into my lap" through the research that I was doing on them. Back in the 80's they were cheap... very cheap. My first was only $400. The one I own now was $2500 (as seen in the above picture), purchased about...
  19. 71SC360

How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

Mine is just a mad hornet because I am into AMC SC/360 Hornets. A one year only car, built in 71. Came from the factory with a 2 or 4 bbl 360, ram air and a 3 spd auto or 4 spd manual trans. I've owned 5 of them over the years, still amazes me since they only built 784 examples. I still own one...
  20. 71SC360

Finding stuff while riding

A cornucopia of stuff....
Back