Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. marshall hudson

WANTED 53 cwc straightbar tank

I'm looking for a straightbar tank for a 1953 cwc. It. doesn't have to be mint but the straighter the better. Anybody want to part with one. Thanks
  2. marshall hudson

WANTED Curved fender braces 26 inch

Looking for some curved fender braces in good shape for a 26 inch. Might buy full fender sets if price is good. Thanks
  3. marshall hudson

Curved fender braces

Looking for curved front and rear fender braces. Double in back double up front. CWC style. Thanks for any help.
  4. marshall hudson

Road Rash

Finished my 1946 CWC Road master.
  5. marshall hudson

Shelby airflow fenders

Iso shelby airflow fenders with curved braces.
  6. marshall hudson

Road Rash

Here is my RRBO17 entry. I ran the serial number and came up with a 1946 CWC built Roadmaster. It's been rode hard and put up wet. Some original paint and striping left, scrapes scuffs and ratina just like i like them. Not sure i will leave the sweetheart sprocket because it won't work with the...
  7. marshall hudson

Rollin bones

Rollin bones has crossed the finish line. I started with a flat black and bare steel 1941 curved tube Elgin. Four months and a big pile of parts later it's a smooth riding rat. I hope you like what i have thrown together. My second build off in the books. I enjoyed the ride. PARTS LIST 1941...
  8. marshall hudson

Rear kickstand

I'm building a 1941 Elgin curved tube and won't be using the original fender and drop stand. Does anybody make a cool rear kickstand that won't look to out of place on this frame. Thanks for any help.
  9. marshall hudson

Rollin bones Movin on

Here's my entry this year. It is a 1941 Elgin curved tube. Previous owner stripped most of the paint off. I have a couple of ideas for the finish. Option 1 will be to completely strip and leave in bare metal. Option 2 will be a satin orange and satin creme two tone. Option 3 will be a gun...
  10. marshall hudson

Higgy-o

I'm going to call this one done. I started with a good patina 47 JC Higgins. I wanted to keep it simple but classy and i wasn't disappointed. I did not want to go overboard on my first rrbo entry. I finished everything but the fenders but i'll put them on later. Thanks for all the likes and...
  11. marshall hudson

BO15 Higgy-o

Gonna try my hand on my first build off. Picked up this 1947 JC Higgins just because of the patina. Originally red faded to an orange color. With swap meets shut down i'll have to dig through my parts stash to see what i can find. Nothing to crazy here just some fat tires and accessories. I...
  12. marshall hudson

47 JC HIGGINS

Im looking for a good set of truss rods and fenders for my 47 higgins. Red or faded red fenders would be great but any thing but chrome. Thanks
  13. marshall hudson

WTB: 26 x 2.125 patina wheelset

Looking for a ready to roll wheelset with nice patina. Nothing to rusty or crusty. No skiptooth. Going on a 47 higgins.
Back