Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. gsc

Fresh Win Ruff

Bought five dollars worth of raffle tickets at Shiny Side Up Show in San Jose,came home with this, now to find some money to build, since most of my stash is vintage and narrow just a mock up Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
  2. gsc

Been trying to vote...

Have to vote on a regular pc, I have been on the site as goldstreetcustoms since like forever, couldnt remember my password ( unless its slow getting to my pc ) never got the link to reset to my email, tried to go thru facebook, said it wouldnt connect, so maybe I will get to vote... Sent from...
  3. gsc

Gotta love a 24" Gt

Found this while working, worked a trade on a box of my hot wheels Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
  4. gsc

Benchwarmer

Gonna sit this one out so far, as I am trying to find time to build my Henry j, I have done like seven build offs, and if I do join It may be a quick one in the end. Good luck guys and I will be watching. Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
  5. gsc

85 Mongoose ATB

Don't have time to build, 19" seat tube , aluminum seat post is stuck in frame,no cracks or rewelds would be a cool 26" BMX or restore as is it has the Pro Class rims less strips asking $225 shipped in the states Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
  6. gsc

Oh Henry!!! J that is...

Still need to drag it home but it's mine, I restored a man's 65 Stingray BMX bike from back in the day for trade for the car, I have had my 74 Camaro project for a couple years but , just wasn't inspired to get it done, so now that is up for sale. I believe the Henry is a 51 sitting on Toyota...
  7. gsc

Gold Street Customs , the builds...

Haven't been here much since the build off,.I don't think I even posted my Last build I did for trade for a 51 Henry J, So I will start most recent to past builds. 1. 65 Stingray BMX This was built from a faded out frame, Fork, beat up kick back rim and hub, stem , bmx bars.
  8. gsc

Looking for Link , KOTA'S frame chop

Used to be a link on chopping a cantilever frame I believe KOTA posted it years ago, need it for a build I am dreaming up at the moment.
  9. gsc

49 Huffy Convertabike

Friend found this one at a yard sale, needs tlc..
  10. gsc

SB-II aka ( Sunday Best )

I have had this 36 Elgin about six years, and have had this hanging in the rafters , the biggest holdup was I had big plans of getting the front hub rechromed, didn't happen! So I figured I just need to get it done and here we are. The theme came about from the need for a bike to go to Church...
  11. gsc

Roll - twice as fast

Went on one of my first deliveries today and ask the resident about this tandem. He said the guy that owned it abandoned it a year and half. He said if you want it it won't be missed, it has the wrong fork and stem and mismatched wheels but I have a couple ideas.
  12. gsc

Show me your homemade bike stands.

Seen this in a catalog and was thinking possibly duplicating it.
  13. gsc

SB-II , Calling It DONE..

I will leave a hint of mystery in this one, and a better title will come in time. But for now let's just say it will be old and have two wheels, and tires...pictures will come soon.
  14. gsc

80 Schwinn (tall) Varsity

I was complementing a customer about how nice his bike was that was hanging in the garage, next thing I know it's in the back of my truck..lol funny how that happens.. it joined my other Dec 80 Schwinn..
  15. gsc

Torker scooter find

I spotted this the other day on delivery, finally got to talk to the owner, he said take it away...ok
  16. gsc

Zebra mountain bike and cool MX bars

I have a total of $5 into both of these, love the soft ride stem..
  17. gsc

Zebra AT and a cools set of bars.

Finally made it to a moving sale after the closed, but luckily the residents pulled up while I was there, I asked about the Mt bike, "oh that's free"....score! A couple days earlier found the mx. Bars for $5.
  18. gsc

Harvest bike crash..

Couldn't resist doing up my front yard a bit.
  19. gsc

Latest change up 56 Phantom rat

Just changed up my tires and wheels, got tired of looking for the matching Typhoon 2.125 so I ended up with a Westwind for an S-7 rim in front, so I am happy with this set up for now..
  20. gsc

80's Kent Ambush 16"

Love yard sales, especially two doors away, should clean up real nice.
Back