Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Willie-D

Install GIRVIN Forks on a FELT frame ?

UGH. I am learning - slowly, but, .... the learning curve is killing me... I had read where some other folks had installed GIRVIN Forks on their Felt Cruiser, so I thought that would be neat & LIGHTER too! I bought a set off of eBay after GIGMATA stopped snatching them all up! ;) #1- #2-...
  2. Willie-D

Change out forks ?

I have standard forks on my Felt Cruiser and I want to install el Guapo triple tree forks. QUESTION #1: What bearings, caps or other parts do I need to do this? The main threadless tubes appear to be 1 1/8 - QUESTION #2: so can I just reuse the bearings that were on the regular forks on the...
  3. Willie-D

Prevent Flat Cruiser Tires ?

Went for a 12 mile ride today, and got into some GOATHEAD thorns near the end. Thankfully, it was within a mile of the house, so it wasn't a terrible walk. Both tires F L A T BUT, what can ya'll recommend for preventing flat fat tires? My Felt runs 24x3.0 THICK BRICKS and I quit...
  4. Willie-D

KWAJ bikes

I posted a little info about KWAJ bikes in my intro. But for those that are interested, bicycles and RATTING them out is taken to a whole new level on the island of Kwajalein (Kwajalien Atoll, Marshall Islands). Here is a mock paper a fellow did on them back in the day...
  5. Willie-D

Felt Red Baron~MP Evo-mashification

Hey there, I got switched on to FELT bicycles after I saw PICTURES of the M.P. in 2006 while overseas at Kwajalein. Recently, I walked into a sweet deal on a used aluminum frame Felt 'RED BARON' single speed that had been banged around by a teenage boy. I bought it for $180! But, I...
  6. Willie-D

Felt Owner in Utah -

Recently, I walked into a deal on a Felt 'RED BARON' that had been banged up by a teenage boy. I bought it for $180! But, I NEED to customize it, as I REALLY wanted an M.P. - but they are fairly rare and the new ones are $800+ and have that new tank frame which I don't care for. So, I started...
Back