Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. imthegrt1

Swap meet location

What's going on across the country Where all the bike swaps and shows at coming up?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. imthegrt1

The old junkyard dog lives

So pull the old junkyard dog out for first test run after a year sitting in the corner garage....what a rush built this all the way ground up your never to old to be a kid I'm 39 and feel like a teenager again Felt great to finally ride this bike still got some fine tuning to do Sent from my...
  3. imthegrt1

Whizzer find of the day

Sometimes just got be on the right place at the right time. Another project add to collection Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. imthegrt1

2015 motor build teaser

Got a few ideas working on got a workmen trike going throw on 6.5 shouldn't be that hard of a build good starting point. Got a schwinn that I've already change over to singly speed and convert to that racing look. Going start these builds first of the year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. imthegrt1

3 mile bike ride today

So got off early today and me and my youngest son went on a bike ride he rode his diamond back joker and I rode my american schiwnn was a good day I needed it but dang this bike is geared low thought I was going to die lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. imthegrt1

So what did I buy?? Any idea what this frame is

Bought this for a good deal think like the curves but what frame is it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. imthegrt1

Child hood bike what is it

I was 7 when I had this bike so that's 30 years ago What u guys think it is I remember we found it in a ditch and it was yellow and had a bannana seat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. imthegrt1

Vintage and mini bike show Versailles in

Bike show Saturday 9a.m.-? At Cooksville bicycle museum 101e. 1st Versailles in 47042 food drinks wheelie contest swap meet games bike show trophy looks like going be fun hope see some of you guys there with your bike Goin with a empty truck and pocket of money .lol
  9. imthegrt1

79 cc predator build

So team what I like to build is a nice motorized bmx bikes using 79cc (3hp) hf predator motor. I see tons of weedeater motors ones and friction ones.but I'm going for the center motor builds. now i have about 50 bmx frames right now and all have some different degisn. So I plan on building a few...
  10. imthegrt1

Workman bicycle at peddler mall

So I seen this today for 70 buck thinking going back tho get it guy said its a 1983 But looks older to me what u guys think should ib get it for that price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. imthegrt1

(MBBO-class-1-1/2)Edelbrock racer

So after a week of naming I decided to go with(The Edelbrock racer) When I think of muscle I think of two things hulk hogan and Mr edelbrock. so ill be build my first bike onhere muscle theme bike. here are a few of my plans 1.2 valve covers for the tank 2.air breather for the center of rims...
  12. imthegrt1

Coke-cola bicycle

So found a old bike shop in lietchfield ky on the outside of town by a train station . Old guy had some cool bikes Had a coke bicycle that he said he bought from the company 30 years ago and has never been ridden on sitting in the same spot in his shop the tank is plastic so threw off but was...
  13. imthegrt1

Just a Sunday night mock up fun

So in the garage suppose to be working on daughter car. Giving it a tune up instead decide just to relax a little and just do something creative 1.Scrap 16 inch bike 2.Cut out the rear brake support 3.Threw on a 20x1.75 on the rear 4.Flip the Handle bars 5.Move the seat back 6.Threw on a...
  14. imthegrt1

Neighborhood kid donated bike to him

So just got this quest bike back together Little boy came down the street all sad cause he didn't have a bike so I said here you kid made my day see him smile Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. imthegrt1

Sandblasting-hf sand blaster

New toy I got last night Say goodbye to the old rust Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. imthegrt1

Kentucky jewel of the day

Well good day got two bikes first one just a kiddie bike. Than Pick this up at the local scrap yard for 7 bucks Not for sure on make and year yet Put a set of wheels on it so I could roll it around in the garage Any one know about what year haven't research yet
  17. imthegrt1

Western flyer find

Score of the day Just pick this up For $5 Western flyer Don't know much about them Read made from 1930-1959 Haven't had a chance to check number yet Frame is straight
  18. imthegrt1

Next 20 inch hardtail nothin special

Well just restored this one Put a rim Inner tube Some different pedals Adjust some brakes Hour cleaning And ready to be sold to Someone who just needs a cheap bmx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. imthegrt1

First week collecting

So it's been a week now for our new hobby and last I check I think we have 30 bikes. My garage is 42x24x10 I can see won't take long to fill Been fun as most bikes we have bought are about 5-10 bucks each and have got a few free ones . No big jewels yet. 1961-Hollywood 62-murry bullet...
  20. imthegrt1

Newbie in Kentucky ride or die

Hello all Father of 5 and decided its time to get in a hobby that the kids might like. So far we have bought a few bike bikes this past week some box bikes some mountain bike some ten speeds and a few schwinns from the 60's . The goal is to just collect build and have fun as a family all my...
Back