Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. imthegrt1

Whizzer find of the day

yea thing i just might sell it if anyone is interested in it make me an offer located in fort knox ky.
  2. imthegrt1

Hemi Hawthorne

what he charge you to make that frame?
  3. imthegrt1

MBBO#05 These will be the rules. Sept 1st to Dec 1st 2016.

Are we counting this as spoon saddle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. imthegrt1

Swap meet location

What's going on across the country Where all the bike swaps and shows at coming up?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. imthegrt1

A question to the briggs builders out there!

Very nice build give alittle more detail on your frame work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. imthegrt1

Found a Hutch

Nice always great to find a jewel Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. imthegrt1

The Rust Barron

i like it do you still have it?
  8. imthegrt1

His and her's

im taking as hers is on the shelf and yours is on the floor
  9. imthegrt1

Hemi Hawthorne

what size tire are you using there and brand? they look real heavy duty.
  10. imthegrt1

The old junkyard dog lives

So pull the old junkyard dog out for first test run after a year sitting in the corner garage....what a rush built this all the way ground up your never to old to be a kid I'm 39 and feel like a teenager again Felt great to finally ride this bike still got some fine tuning to do Sent from my...
  11. imthegrt1

Which should I build?

you could always take the best features from each and build a bikezilla
  12. imthegrt1

Hutch Trick Star

Love the old arcade games Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. imthegrt1

Iron Horse Finished 3+year build

Very nice how did you come up with that motor mount Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. imthegrt1

Whizzer find of the day

98 model was hoping it was older Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. imthegrt1

Whizzer find of the day

Sometimes just got be on the right place at the right time. Another project add to collection Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. imthegrt1

20" KTM 50 Powered GP Race Bike

I look at this bike once a day..great looking bike. Amazing me the builds and ideas people come up with. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. imthegrt1

79 cc predator build

Lol yea I know but that's the fun it.glad I got good health insurance ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. imthegrt1

79 cc predator build

So made some more movement Added a wider seat to help cushion my rear. Added the tank -drained,clean and added a elbow to fill up even used the wall mount to hold it on gave it a cool look. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. imthegrt1

bonevile custom mopedd 80ccm3

This is a very cool build.great design! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. imthegrt1

79 cc predator build

So finally got a nice chain breaker. Got the chains on gears on and collars on.rode it down the hill to see how it spins felt good. Will say this bike is a lot heaver than I thought it be. Still have to cut jack shaft down to the length I need. Next step working on the gas tank and exhaust ...
Back