Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rcsnipe2000

hubs

hey bro, i sure dont. but i keep an eye out for them. lemmie know if i can do anything else for ya. thanks again, rc
  2. rcsnipe2000

hubs

:nod:
  3. rcsnipe2000

newbie to the scean!!

awesome pics! ok, i had a blue and a silver clamp like that red one. but they were to small.... also i needed to do something for the brake cable stop and adjuster for the front brakes. i picked up a couple bolt on cable stops with the plastic bushing thingy in it to stop the cable in the...
  4. rcsnipe2000

newbie to the scean!!

:grin:
  5. rcsnipe2000

hubs

6. rcsnipe2000

The "Spitfire"

dig it! like the shifter solution as well as the uses of spray foam. rc
  7. rcsnipe2000

newbie to the scean!!

well, happy new years all!! i know its been awhile... its been a mad house around here....not that it has lightened up any, but ya know! lol!! anyways, i finally got around to doing a lil more on this build!! heres some pics.....then we will go into whats happening, lol...
  8. rcsnipe2000

hubs

shimano 3CC 3 sold!! rc
  9. rcsnipe2000

hubs

pm sent brotha. lemmie know, rc
  10. rcsnipe2000

hubs

11. rcsnipe2000

hubs

12. rcsnipe2000

hubs

bendix rear redline coaset brake hub 28H 18T SOLD!! thanks again, rc
  13. rcsnipe2000

hubs

not sure if there is a way to pm or not. lemmie know, rc
  14. rcsnipe2000

hubs

i can do that brotha. my paypal is.... [email protected] lemmie know, rc
  15. rcsnipe2000

hubs

anyone??? rc
  16. rcsnipe2000

newbie to the scean!!

awesome! tyty! im ganna do it. i have to pick up a couple nice bolts for the fenders as well. they just have brake pivot bolts holding them on for the moment. thanks again, rc
  17. rcsnipe2000

hubs

dont be shy fellas...all prices are obo! pop my cherry! lol thanks for lookin, rc
  18. rcsnipe2000

hubs

sales rules... Ask all questions you may have please. all sales are final! Prices are not set in stone. Multiple items will be discounted when purchesed at the same time. If you want to work a payment plan on some of the higher priced items, pm me and lets work it out. just a thought. i am...
  19. rcsnipe2000

newbie to the scean!!

tyty!! rc
  20. rcsnipe2000

Landfill Higgins

this thread and that seat has made my day!!! it even had the wife going!! ....! love the seat! rc
Back