Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. moparmayhem93

Insperation Point {56K Take A Hike}

Well RatRod made this thread awhile ago and i looked looked looked looked and couldn't find it. So here we go, lets try this again. Post up your best pictures that have inspired you to get your butt in gear and build somethin sweet, or just an overall amazing picture. RAT OR NOT! Post em up...
  2. moparmayhem93

tease me

well its been awhile fellas but im backkkkkkk and i brought about 3 teasers with me =) had some work done on my bike and just got it back and as yall no ive been bitten by the bimmer bug and the collection has grown thats enough from me ill let the pictures do the rest of the talking (and...
  3. moparmayhem93

gettin a goodyear

not mine yet but soon to be a friend of mine use ti wrk at a landfill(well he is my moms friends husband) and this came off one of the trucks how it made it without getting destoryed is BEYOND me i felt pretty bad he was lookin for about 200 bucks outta it and i told him id help him sel it...
  4. moparmayhem93

20 bucks for this lemon peeler

saw the bike sitting out in front of a garage of a guy we no so we talk to him told me 20 bucks and let me be the first to say it was worth every penny(if you no what i mean) the bike is 100% complete except for the front wheel which rip off when they pulled it out of the ground at the dumo...
  5. moparmayhem93

triple tandem thingy

alrighty guys i havent been around latley b/c it is time for bikes to go and cars to come but that hasnt stopped me from bikes completely i am in the works of doing a complete ground up build and cant wait to get it done but the real reason i am postring is because me and two of my close...
  6. moparmayhem93

o the wonderful you tube

this video involves two of my favorites any otther sweet videos worth sharin? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auHO-PnhyS4&feature=related
  7. moparmayhem93

hornets

were these pre war bikes? ill get the serial number in the next day or two just wanna get some info on it i looked for numbers on the internet but couldnt find a year ill keep lookin though
  8. moparmayhem93

diamondbacks

alright you old scool bmx junkies who made diamond backs where they there own or did huffy make em?
  9. moparmayhem93

decals

does anyone no where to get new decals? i no memory lane has em but they dont have what i need anyone no of some? got some? thanks in adavnce!
  10. moparmayhem93

wheels

does anyone no or have a set of wheels just like that all i can seem to fing are some like these just wandderin if anyone made smoe like this or if you guys have ever seen em thanks n advance
  11. moparmayhem93

ahhhh disc brakes!

alrighty quick and simple i REALYYYYYYYYYYYY want some discbrakes but two things A.cost B. do they fit on any bike or do they have to have a certain width in the forks and stays? or do you have to buy certain forks and not have rear brakes thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. moparmayhem93

the sad terrible time has come

alrighty fellas its been awhile since i've been artound wich gave me loooooooooooooots of time to think this one through its time for bike liquidation yes its true everything is forsale i got backs random parts and some other junk i need to sell i'm only keeping one for sure but maybe two of my...
  13. moparmayhem93

ebay

alrighty fellas i think i'm gonna open me up an ebay account but i have a few questions how do you go about paying i've heard of paypal but what about western union any other does and don'ts? any thing is welcome i wanna be safe and not have someone get the best of me me and my dad will prolly...
  14. moparmayhem93

redline slick?

alrighty guys i'm in the process of locating and aquiring parts for an upcoming build and its gonna have redlines i'm posting to ask if they reproduce redline slicks i've seen originals and i was wonderin if i could get a decently priced reproudeced one around THANKS!
  15. moparmayhem93

BCA?

anyone know anything bout these bikes my dad got this one in a 4 for 50 bucks deal any info or other websites for info would be great!! thanks!
  16. moparmayhem93

DAG BLAST IT!

how hard is it to find headbadge screws? i was cleanin my breeze and i have it at bare frame and i went to take the headbage off and clean it BAM drop the srew lost it set the other one on the toolbox BAM lose it not a happy camper but ne who anyone no what i can use for substitue or where i...
  17. moparmayhem93

naval jelly

anyone no if they still make naval jelly my dad said it was an AWESOME rust remover also to straighten a rim you fix the spokes but where can we find a spoke wrench? THANKS!!!
  18. moparmayhem93

The Scat Pack

I present to you Scat Pack Breeze I picked up for 35 bucks Good Deal a little rought but i ain't complainin artsy shot Ross Compact my dad picked up as part of a 4 bike $50 dollar deal which included a ross a BCA a huffy and an AMF ANyone have any info on a BCA???The guy my dad bought it...
  19. moparmayhem93

Goodyear Bikes

anyone have or know of a Goodyear bike i know someone that has one and he wants som information on it he's not sure about it but from the description it is a girls bike with a tank 40's 50's or 60's bike any info or pictures would be excellent! THANKS!!!!!!!!
  20. moparmayhem93

are they worth it

hey fellas coule questions my dad drives truck and was in a plant deleivery and they rode around on bikes mainly trikes made in tawian but they had what i am making out to be a pre war bike maybe it was called a conoard i beleive he said they painted right over the headbage so he really couldn't...
Back