Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. FreddyS

REDUCED Sears Spyder Muscle Bike

Parting out this bike. Firestone tires and rear is a slick. Rims not included but can add on for additional cost. Excellent condition no cracking at all. Selling both for $ 120 plus UPS ground only shipping lower 48 only. Selling fenders and chainguard for 80 plus shipping. Banana seat 65 plus...
  2. FreddyS

Sears Muscle Bike?

Just picked this up on the cheap. Think it’s a spyder but not sure. Cool Firestone slick rear tire and chain guard. Any help with Id would be much appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. FreddyS

Vintage Dyno BMX

Picked this up on the cheap. Looks to be entirely original. No kickstand or brakes, freestyle. I think it’s a Performer from the 1980s but not sure. Can someone who knows this bike tell me a little something on it? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. FreddyS

Rusty Crusty Schwinn Cruiser

Got this for free on the for real! Cruiser made in Taiwan. Gonna work on the rust this weekend. Nice heavy gauge spokes on rims. Hopefully they clean up nicely! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. FreddyS

Electra Super Deluxe 3i and Sun Trike

Picked these up today at a really good price. Had to do a little driving but not bad. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. FreddyS

My AMF/Shelby Middleweight Cruiser

Got this puppy wrapped up this past week. Took it for a ride. Rides nice! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. FreddyS

Dilemma

I am customizing my Shelby Explorer and was really stocked about putting new tires and rims on it. When I tried to mount, found that the bolt which goes through the front hub is a little bigger than the slot it is supposed to slide into. Need ideas about what to do about this. The back tire...
  8. FreddyS

AMF Shelby Explorers

Picked these up today. Wanted the men’s bike but I had to buy both to make the deal happen. Look to be 1960s middleweight cruisers. Love the tanks and sprockets on these bikes. Does anyone know anything about these bikes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. FreddyS

Schwinn Cruiser Alloy SS

Picked this up for 20 bucks yesterday was thinking of using the tires for an upcoming build on a middleweight tank bike. Did a little research and found this bike was built in early 2000s and has some very nice components. Bike was built in Taiwan so decent quality here. Gonna try and sell but...
  10. FreddyS

Worksman Cruiser

I picked up this bike a few days ago for a friend of mine. It has 24 inch ballon tires and interestingly enough, a 19 inch frame which is the same one used for cruisers with the 26 inch tires. Has some really cool front forks. I am trying to figure out the age of this bike. Has 13/16 seat...
  11. FreddyS

1967 Huffy El Dorado

Pulled the trigger and got it got $ 80. Cleaned it up. Put a vintage brown cruiser saddle. Added the front fender light and new grips as I was not able to salvage the old ones. Sealed patina with boiled linseed oil. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. FreddyS

1967 Western Flyer

Picked this up on trade. Gonna slap a new chain on, service hubs, and seal with linseed oil. Pretty sure the seat, pedals and chain guard are not original. Still a very cool rat rod! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. FreddyS

Various Parts Leftover from Builds

-Leather seat from a 1962 Huffy Galaxie. Believe it was made in Germany. $ 40 plus $ 10 shipping lower 48 only. -Mustache Handlebars that came off an early 1970s Sears / AMF bike. $ 25 plus $ 10 shipping lower 48 - Cateye Reflectors that came off the same AMF bike. $ 20 plus $ 10 shipping...
  14. FreddyS

Sugra

If anyone is looking to mount something on their bike like an ornament and does not want to drill into metal, this stuff is golden and I highly recommend it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. FreddyS

2011 3 Speed Electra Rat Rod

Picked this up at a ridiculously cheap price. All original. Real leather seat. Rides like a cream puff! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. FreddyS

Electra Townie 3i & Trek Navigator 2.0

Picked these two bikes up in Big D while I was working there this past week. Sold the Townie the day I got back and have had several offers on the Trek but low balls so I am not biting. I have an old Townie 3i which is my camping bike so I know how nice the ride is on these bikes. Was pleasantly...
  17. FreddyS

1962 Fleetwing Mercury 11.

Have a chance to but this bike. It has 26 inch tires and looks to be in decent shape. What would you give for it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. FreddyS

1971 Roadmaster Skyrider Deluxe

Picked this up today. Sweet tank bike in excellent condition. All original with the exception of the tires. Front tire needs to be flipped as it is the read is wrong side right now. Seat has some seams which are coming apart which I can fix with my leather repair kit. Seat is a Troxel and...
  19. FreddyS

Fender Ornaments

So I have been looking for a really cool ornament to mount on the front fender of my 1962 Huffy Galaxie. Was looking for something with fins or some type of ship but the prices were outrageous. Well a good friend of mine Ralph passed away about a month ago and he was a big time Trekkie so I...
  20. FreddyS

Ladies Sears Free Spirit

Bought this bike strictly for parts for 10 bucks and I was able to salvage seat and seatpost, pedals, kickstand, rear rack and front rim. Still has nice front and rear brakes and fenders and crank. Not gonna salvage these items but list what is left for free. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back