Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Deathtrap Cycles

Shop Rod.

Thankyou, the Raleigh will be a while coming and as it's 100% original and 90% salvagable will be a straight up restoration. The position on this is a trifle cramped but the price of speed is high... D.
  2. Deathtrap Cycles

Shop Rod.

Thanks for the comments. Those dice do take some cleaning to keep them white, I may well remove them! D.
  3. Deathtrap Cycles

One Day Build...Instant Gratification...

I keep coming back to this, it just looks great from every angle. Great job! D.
  4. Deathtrap Cycles

Shop Rod.

Hello there, It's English summer time and the sun is high in the sky, so it's high time to wheel this out. I call it the Shop Rod, amongst other things. Just a boring note on the aesthetic I was aiming at here. In the same way that Austin 7 hot rods never look as good as Model A hot rods to my...
  5. Deathtrap Cycles

Felt Bicycle Pics

Not much of a cruiser, but this is our workshop runaround for doing errands in town, built from leftovers: Felt ZA road frame, BMX cockpit, carbon mtb fork, 24 inch front wheel, magic ratio - good fun. D.
  6. Deathtrap Cycles

Hello there.

It was sunny when I typed that, thunderstorm just rolling in now... Thanks all, I'll get some pictures of projects uploaded soon. D.
  7. Deathtrap Cycles

Hello there.

Hello all, Been lurking around for a few years now and have finally signed up in the hope that it will spur my creativity! I've cycled since age four, own a number of different bicycles of all shapes, sizes, ages and styles, ride every day, work in a bikeshop, generally don't think or talk about...
Back