Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rfoster458

Rusty Ride Tiger

Here it is finished for the bike build off. My first ever. I know it's not the best build but I have less than $20 in it total other than the price of the bike. The 1959 Schwinn paint is all cleaned up and still 100% original. The skip tooth is all original as well. The other parts used are all...
  2. rfoster458

Auction Purchase

Went to an auction this weekend and picked up this Western Flyer. Already have it stripped down and next is stripping the spray paint off. It is a 1948. Used to be maroon and white.
  3. rfoster458

Last Weekend

I picked up these two last weekend at a garage sale. A Columbia Speedliner and a Sears Spaceliner. The Columbia is a 1958. Only paid $25 for it, which I thought was a good deal. The 2-speed still works. I can't figure out the year of the Spaceliner. The serial number on the back left is as...
  4. rfoster458

Weekend acquisitions

I've been on the look out for a cool old tank bike for my wife to cruise around on for leisure rides. This past weekend we were hitting some garage sales and I came across this bike. A 1963 Columbia Thunderbolt. It's not even close to perfect, but we think it's awesome. I need to find wheels...
  5. rfoster458

Rusty Ride, Finished

Here we go, my first build off. It's going to be simple, very cheap, and rusty. I'm starting with a Schwinn Tiger that I probably overpaid for. The frame won't be customized and I don't have many parts to work with so I'll be using whatever I can find around the garage. The absolute least funds...
  6. rfoster458

Another new guy

I've been a quiet lurker on the site for a little while and finally decided to join. Below are a few of the bikes I have which I am working on now, an old Sears, Schwinn Tiger, and a newer Schwinn cruiser I got a really good deal on. Also a picture of my son's wagon I built for him. I'm hoping...
Back