Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Electric Bicycle From American Pickers

Believe it was made by these guys: http://www.vintageelectricbikes.com
  2. J

Felt Bicycle Pics

12 volt. That collection is awesome! The seatpost on the six is exactly what I'm looking for... What kind is it?
  3. J

Felt Bicycle Pics

My deep six...
  4. J

New member in MA

Hi, I recently retired after 22 years in law enforcement due to heart problems. I had previously been an avid bicyclist but had taken a break over the last few years. I need to build my strength and endurance back up and have rediscovered my love for bikes... Hope to get some great tips from...
  5. J

Monark Mega/Sunlite DeLuxe/Kai Cheng Fork

Pulled a bolt out to show you. Better than trying to explain it: I will be trying to change to something like this below to replace the setup on the outside one of these days. Might work better.
  6. J

There was a sleeved bolt?? Maybe you would call it that and no washers of any kind. The inside of the washers were a hair too small. Dremeled and filed the inner surfaces of the washers until they fit snugly. Bronze on both inside and outside and then locktite on inner nut so it doesn't back...
  7. J

Some close ups...
  8. J

Used self lubricating bronze thrust washers when I installed my "sunlite" springer on my Deep Six. Worked out great. Bought them at a local hardware store.
  9. J

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

"Walmart Special" Delmar:D
Back