Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. surplus 6

Shocked n stunned

Well not been about in the last couple of day's, see " under the weather a bit" in uk section. Any way a lot better today so I have a quick scroll through fb as you do and my mates copied me in to a just giving my wife has done. Well I filled me up. If the mods don't mind I'd like to put it...
  2. surplus 6

roller derby

forgive me for only really getting into this at the tender age of 51 (watching not playing) I've seen it played on the internet etc, but a friend of the wife's has just started playing it, so we went to watch a bout, I'm hooked. and having a look into it, there's loads of UK clubs. can't wait to...
  3. surplus 6

phoenix

well finally I've found a frame I like. looks like it has been fitted with engine at some time. in need of being raised from the ashes, so to speak. pictures later on, after work and after I work out how to post them lol
  4. surplus 6

gear shifter question

I have a Sturmey-Archer 3 speed hub I'm going to use on my next build. has anyone used a SRAM type shifter on a 3 speed hub? (the one that's at the front derailleur)
  5. surplus 6

my first build

thought I'd share my thoughts on my project that will start soon, was going to enter the winter build in January but it says "If you are building a custom frame, frame must be built by the forum member (this includes welding and fabrication)" and I don't trust my welding so my brother will be...
  6. surplus 6

drool alert

I'd love to build a bike like this http://www.coroflot.com/vicente/E-boardtracker?city=Orleans&country=66&seeking_work=2&seeking_work_freelance=true&
  7. surplus 6

2015 UK meet?

thinking of organising a midlands based (I have a place in mind, that I have used for motorbike rallies/parties) RatRodBikes meet/party type thing for next year, would any od the UK guys/gals be interested in 1. attending 2. throwing in with the organising let me know what you think. Tony
  8. surplus 6

what's a man to do?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Schwinn-Stingray-039-chopper-039-bike-/301246585055?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=nJveShy%252BzekRnQ4q0ZtZpjHTrnU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc just won above Schwinn stingray bike. fetched it home tonight, now she's seen it my 10 yrs. old...
  9. surplus 6

Hi from Staffordshire, UK

been seeing some of the ace bikes you guys create on Facebook so I thought I'd join here and say hi. got a couple of mountain bikes, one I try and ride as often as I can (so not often lol) the other needs a new lease of life, wasn't sure what to do with it until I looked through the gallery. Now...
Back