Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Trytis

Any threads about adding gears to a bike?

I have a really old bike that I really enjoy riding. Problem is it does not have gears. Since I'm fairly new to bike modification, the first mod i'd like to do is upgrading the bike to have gears. I did a quick search but nothing came up. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!
  2. Trytis

Y'all seen this thing yet?

Oh wow that looks super cool. I'm new to the bike industry but not new to things i dig. ...This i dig.
  3. Trytis

BUILD OFF #9 RULES EXPERIMENT?

I look forward to the build however im conflicted. I was just getting ready to start working on my Bike and now see that the start is may 1st :-/. I am eager to start already.
  4. Trytis

From the armpit of southern California

Heyooooo I'm from Fontana (south ridge). A bit north of riverside and a bit east of ontario. My girlfriend is in Yorba linda, I recently acquired the bike because i was Interested in cruising on the Santa Ana paved riverbed. My bike is manufactured by American Flyer Bicycle. Ill probably be...
  5. Trytis

From the armpit of southern California

Hello my name is Aleks. I recently purchased a used Crappy American made Cruiser. I plan on stripping the paint off it and letting nature take its course. Wish me luck. I belong to one other forum so I am somewhat aware of how forums work. Cheers -Aleks
Back