Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Joe Conde

Show Us Your Art! (and other art talk)

WOW to all the art in here! Now this IS my jam! I hope I'm not too late to join the party! :grin: I paint, create art/bootleg toys, illustrate and everything in between. Here's one of my creations for an online art toy show/auction I did back in 2021. IG: gutter_kreep Roku (六, six) The sixth...
  2. Joe Conde

Show Us Your Art! (and other art talk)

Definitely an artform! Not everyone has an eye for photography. As a multi-disciplined artist like myself I totally suck at it, no matter how I tried! These you posted are great!
  3. Joe Conde

L'Angelo di Ferro Finito Now with a Speed Run Video!

WHOA! I'm a bit scared watching this, that thing is fast! I would be wearing a helmet flying like that! hahaha
  4. Joe Conde

Rockafella - 1953 Ruff Firestone Super Cruiser - Finished Thread - 3rd Place

We're glad you were able to go with this direction, and simple doesn't suit you anyway, hehehe ;-) Budol on, brutha!
  5. Joe Conde

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

The RRBBOs never fails to surprise and amaze me! So much inspiration, it just fuels my bike addiction (not a bad thing, hehehe) and creativity! Congrats to all!
  6. Joe Conde

Blackout.... ride video added friday

It's so MEAN! If this bike were to bully, beat me up and take my lunch money i wouldn't mind at all! Great job, sir! :-)
  7. Joe Conde

Chop, Cut, Shuffle...now Fat-Bottomed Girl... Finished!

My jaw just dropped! dayummmmmn!
  8. Joe Conde

Project Ed

Just beautiful! I love how much character this build has!
  9. Joe Conde

L'Angelo di Ferro Finito Now with a Speed Run Video!

OMG, OMG, OMG, are you serious?!!! There aren't enough likes to give this build! This is the reason why RRBBOs are awesome!!! A masterpiece sir!
  10. Joe Conde

Bike with no name

It sure cleaned up well, love it!
  11. Joe Conde

Rockafella - 1953 Ruff Firestone Super Cruiser - Finished Thread - 3rd Place

So much to look at and going on but still very cohesive! Another classic! The supermodel of this build off! ;-)
  12. Joe Conde

11:11

Perfectly imperfect!
  13. Joe Conde

The Lost Boy is finally DONE!

This rocks, thanks for sharing! :rockout::rockout::rockout:
  14. Joe Conde

Bicycle Graveyard in China

That's crazy! I too experienced it first hand when I worked in Beijing. Tons of people commute to work or get around the city by bicycles, but when some of them breaks down they just leave them on the sidewalk and just get a new one (as low as US$35). They didn't have a bike sharing program at...
  15. Joe Conde

Thank you for the kind words guys! :rockout:
  16. Joe Conde

Thank you Carl! :-)
  17. Joe Conde

Monster Cross Juncker Junker Klunker Finished

I have no problem viewing the video from your link. Good job on this unique off-road rat! :41:
  18. Joe Conde

Westfield Wasteland

Nailed it! The patina and chrome combination is beautiful! I also love how beefy the rear tire is against the skinny front, makes it look mean and fast standing still!
  19. Joe Conde

beastern 1970 sears spyder re entered updated

Looks like a fun ride! Good job! :thumbsup:
  20. Joe Conde

Thanks for the kind words. I am happy how it turned out, thanks to the community's input as well.
Back