Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Kranzorb

ELITISM IN RAT ROD BIKE COMMUNITY?

Elitism with bicycles?!?!?! No way! How could it even be possible? "Any bike, cheap or expensive, is always greater than the sum of its parts." Theres more elitism on sites that allow people to say whatever they feel. So this place only seems to get a lil snarky here and there.
  2. Kranzorb

Coaster brake hub is behaving like a fixed gear

sounds like some bad juju to me... have you tried rubbing the hub shell with chicken blood? if that doesn't work, then your obviously paying for something you've done wrong in a past life and theres nothing you can do about it
  3. Kranzorb

Weirdo from Santa Cruz, CA

coolest delta trike ever!
  4. Kranzorb

post trike pictures

What a FREAK!! I bet that thing handles great at high speeds.
  5. Kranzorb

french made Ross Bicycle

Right on, thanks dude. I checked it out. Looks to be a 55
  6. Kranzorb

french made Ross Bicycle

Hello RRB peoples. One of the friendly folks in my trailerhood asked me to fix up and find info about an old bicycle. Seems their daughter had moved into a house and in the back of the garage sat this old bike. She moves about a year later, bike still untouched, and decides she should take the...
  7. Kranzorb

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

you guys smokin bikes?!?! I didn't even know that was possible smells like burnt jb weld in here
  8. Kranzorb

Foot wear

depends on the kind of man you are and if your welding at the time
  9. Kranzorb

Mike Wolfe of American Pickers & FELT Bicycles create the "Red Wolfe" Bike

Boo this bike for 750. Boooooo
  10. Kranzorb

"120 tooth MINI-VELO"

Get a running start.
Back