Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ReVo

Prewar/Wartime homemade tandem

Hey guys! It's been a while since my last post. New job, new house, getting married; stuff like that. I was browsing through Facebook marketplace and came across something pretty cool that just so happens to fit my fiancé and my wedding theme and we both loved it from first sight. Drove 2 and a...
  2. ReVo

01 GT Timberline I-Drive

Hey everyone! I've been back on the bike wagon again recently and wanted to show you guys what I've been up to! I know it's not a classic or rat bike but it is old in the sense that 2001 was 16 years ago. (As I near the big 3-0 that thought terrifies me) Aside from propsing to my wonderful girl...
  3. ReVo

Murray tricycle and a Ross polo bike barn fresh

Hey y'all it's been a little while since I've posted. I've been on the hunt for a couple wheeled relics for my nieces. I found both in the same place today! Both for 40 bucks! First up is a *60's? Murray deluxe trike with the og seat and faux fender light. Second is an *80's? Ross polo bike...
  4. ReVo

Back in the saddle with this "sun racer"

Just asked my parent's next door neighbors of more than 60 years if they still had old bike I remembered from my childhood. Turns out they did! My mom got me some pictures of it and I finally looked at it today. The lady who sold it to me used to baby sit me as a child. I remember climbing in...
  5. ReVo

Not quite a bicycle, but it is motorized... And crusty

Well amiss the other gifts I got this Christmas this one is my favorite by far. My brother asked me to head out to the garage at my parents farm after everyone opened gifts and said you still have one more to open. I walked out and there was a blanket with a bow draped over it. I took it off and...
  6. ReVo

Awesome bike collection in Mount clemens

While browsing Craigslist last week an ad caught my eye about a gentlemen who had tons of vintage bicycle parts for sale. My girlfriend and I happened to be in the area and I decided to give him a call to inquire about headlights. He said to come on over so we found the exit and 3 miles later we...
  7. ReVo

80s shogun chro-mo 400

My aunt brought this to me earlier this week and wanted me to try to find out more about it. She bought it brand new in the 80s and kept it indoors ever since. I aired up the tires and they both hold well. It's all there and I think it has all original parts, even the tires say shogun on them. I...
  8. ReVo

Ratty 54 Columbia 3 star deluxe

Just scooped this up from a local estate sale. They had a pretty hefty price on the bikes so I left an offer with them to decide on. Lo-and-behold the family accepted my offer. It's rough! It's a 54 by the serial (w234665) It's ratty and the only thing that drew me to it was the tank. I thought...
  9. ReVo

Checkmate!

Figured I would jump in on this... Remembered I had this pic from the summer with the Night Hawk and Pink Tsunami. This is downtown in Port Huron Michigan. The girl and I sure had fun playing chess... She is a terrible winner though... Enjoy! ~Ron~
  10. ReVo

1937 Rollfast Motobike (unnamed project)

I finally got most of the parts i need to start this build! I bought it off a friend for 25 bucks. I figured it was well worth it to bring a piece of history back to life. This is as I found it. While I was researching this bike I saw an awesome chain guard that rollfast used on ladies bike...
  11. ReVo

1937 Rollfast project bike

Hey guys, I just picked this ratty thing up from a friend over the weekend for 25 bucks. Here I go again getting myself into another project! Anyway I need some help with this. I have a vision in my head for it, but I'm not 100% sure about parts. Also I know identifying the year and model of...
  12. ReVo

2014 Port Huron Park and Ride

For more info click the link. I've never gone but it looks like fun! http://www.beatnip.com/waveforum/index.php?topic=4072.0
  13. ReVo

1960? Roadmaster Skyrider deluxe

Just scooped this up today at the Ann arbor swap for a decent price... Not really sure what to do with it... Clean it up and flip it or build another custom from it. Any ideas? ~Ron~
  14. ReVo

Did I turn down a good bike?

Went to the "big" Argyle auction up here today and found a black 62 straight bar Typhoon. It was rough, had the wrong seat and needed tires, but it was strait and complete. Paint woulda cleaned up nice even on the wheels. It even had a high-low beam headlight+generator. I bid up to 75 bucks and...
  15. ReVo

Huffy Howler questions

I was just looking at the mash-up of bikes in our apartment and I dug out my old huffy howler. (i have three stuck in our tiny bedroom) This was the very first means of transportation I ever bought with my own money. I saved forever to get this and I geeked out a bit on it since I loved the full...
  16. ReVo

ReVo's builds

Figured I would start things off here with some of the work I have done so far... First off is my baby, my 65 Schwinn Typhoon. After starting the build I realized that I wanted to do more than just restore it. So I did what I wanted and went crazy. 6 months later the Night Hawk was born...
  17. ReVo

Newcomer from the thumb of Michigan

Just wanted to take a minute and say hello to everyone. I've been on the CABE for 6 months or so and I'm still new to the classic bike scene. I joined here a month or so ago and have been popping in and out. I love a lot of the bikes and custom things you guys build on here! I've already...
Back