Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Jesse McCauley

Early Solo Pedals and Grips

Hello Bicycle folk! I am on a life-long mission to match up cool old solo bicycle pedals and grips! I generally work on 1890's - about 1920's but I have been dabbling into the 1930's lately so I am interested in a pretty wide range of cool old gear! Shoot me a message or email, I'd love to...
  2. Jesse McCauley

Bikes So Old They Don't Roll No Mo'

So I know many of you rat rodders are always looking for cool ways to make old bikes rideable again, making them your own and awesome while you're at it. So I'm into it and I'm going to try and start posting gear for sale that I think can help you guys out as I come across a lot of ratty stuff...
  3. Jesse McCauley

1898 Crescent Model 20 Racing Tandem - OG Museum Quality Original

I should mention that I am open to trade. Please PM me with anything interesting.
  4. Jesse McCauley

1898 Crescent Model 20 Racing Tandem - OG Museum Quality Original

Ca. 1898 Crescent Model 20 Two Man Racing Tandem Bicycle Museum Quality. Once in a lifetime opportunity to buy a complete, unmolested example of a pre 1900 racing tandem bicycle. This is a machine fit for a major collection and/or museum. Anyone would be proud to own such a fine piece of...
  5. Jesse McCauley

I NEED A 28”/26” Transition Years Truss Crown Westfield Fork

Its for a 28" wheel, 15" overall blade length 4" spacing at dropouts 2" spacing at fork crown
  6. Jesse McCauley

...., thought I had it, reeaaal close Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jesse McCauley

Could you get me a closer up photo of the fork crown that you are trying to match? I think I have a fork for you but can't be positive from the pic I'm looking at given the shadow.
  8. Jesse McCauley

Persons pedal axles

Do you still need a set of axles?
  9. Jesse McCauley

pre 33

Find a frame? I've got plenty if you need
  10. Jesse McCauley

Is color a factor or are you going to repaint?
  11. Jesse McCauley

Motobike fenders

Looking for "rain gutter" style fenders?
  12. Jesse McCauley

Vintage SA Three Speed Drum Brake Hub Set

1930’s I believe, someone here likely knows this era better than myself. Need rebuilt, likely needs a new drive cog, and I think there is a spike in the front drum? But still, cool setup. Located in Detroit Can be delivered to Copake, ML, or AA. Otherwise: $250 shipped CONUS OBO Open to trade...
  13. Jesse McCauley

1920’s Long Spring Men’s Saddle

Original saddle without structural problems. A few small tears in the leather that I tried to picture, could certainly be reinforced for riding or perfect for display of that perfect bike. Not positive about the stamp ID, Troxel maybe? Located in Detroit Can be delivered to Copake, ML, or...
  14. Jesse McCauley

My re-introduction. Im still alive if anyone remembers me!

Glad I reached out to you bud, I'm not super active on RRB but that said I have a garage full of rat rod bicycle parts that I need to part with so maybe I should be! Best, Jesse McCauley visiting from the cabe
  15. Jesse McCauley

1960s Western Flyer/Murray Tank

I've got this one, Murray built Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Jesse McCauley

28” path racer/roadster frameset

I have quite a few 1890's - 1900 frames, what size are you looking for and what is your budget? I bet I have something that will fit both- PM me Jesse Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Jesse McCauley

What you need for TOC

So I'm bike shopping all the time as are a lot of you guys. All I buy is 1890's safety bike material, the ol' wood wheel safeties. I buy other stuff to trade though so I thought I'd make another thread encouraging you all to reach out if you have any TOC trade bait you'd like to talk about...
  18. Jesse McCauley

Wooden pedals

I'll snag them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Jesse McCauley

28" York single tube/New Departure axle nut

I think i have a York, pm me bud Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Jesse McCauley

Anything Anodized....Gold..Blue..Red...

I keep ano stuff around. I know I just saw on old set of purple ano coda cantis in the stash Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back