Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. gigmata

Girvin Fork With Brake

Sorry, folks, I tried to post this with the bike I put up for sale, but the ads kept getting in my way. Girvin fork with 1 1/8” steerer tube. $275 shipped in the continental US. Fork only. Bikes are used for an example.
  2. gigmata

Gig Mata Clearance

Unfinished project bike. You need to tune the brakes and 5 speed, and shorten the chain. Everything else is done.. I will be redoing the sripes on the top tube. It has a Felt frame, new 3pc cranks, wide rims, new tires, new tubes, front drum brake hub, fresh powder coat, new forks, new...
  3. gigmata

The Purge

More things that must go. Dropstands: I have 4 total. $50 each shipped. Drop seat post: $50 shipped. Fincci Tires (Pair): $60 shipped. Seats: Various prices. All are new. The blue ones are SE Racing. Helmets: See photos for prices. More stuff to come. A lot more.
  4. gigmata

Selling It All Almost

Ladies and gentlemen, I am selling virtually every spare bike part I have. Let’s start out with some desirable things. All shipping will be to the continental US. Girvin fork with brake $300 1 1/8” steerer tube. Felt Cruiselite frame with ground down seam. $250 shipped. Purple Felt...
  5. gigmata

TIME TO FORK IT OVER!! GIRVINS FOR SALE

THANK YOU! EVERYTHING WAS SOLD. Hello Everyone, The prophecy is true. I am selling some of my stash of Girvin forks. I think all three could use a good powder coating. 100% of all proceeds will go to restoring a classic vehicle. Dark grey: These have a 1” steerer tube that is 9 1/8” in...
  6. gigmata

The Last of the Gig Mata Felts

Hello Everyone, I am pretty much done with building. After three health scares, low profits, and wheels taking months to be built I don’t want to do it anymore. I humbly would like to thank you all that have been so supportive, helpful, and even have been customers. A forum reader reached...
  7. gigmata

Custom Sissy Bar Needed

Anyone out there makes custom sissy bars? I used the talkest one I could find. My client is 6’7". I need more mounting points. Thanks.
  8. gigmata

Gig Mata is selling “The Great Blue Yale."

5 speeds of fun! A rare 2 of 2 edition. This is the second Gig Mata “The Great Blue Yale.” It is styled after an old Yale motorcycle. The bike is powder coated, has front and rear drum brakes, white 24x3” balloon tires, Girvin forks, Noleen front shock, Felt Cruiselite frame, rear dropstand...
  9. gigmata

Big Chainwheel Keep On Turning

Giant big chainwheel for sale. Yellow belly not included. $60 shipped to the lower 48 United States.
  10. gigmata

Pair of NOS Felt Zig Zag Tires 26x4.0.

SOLD Pair of NOS Felt Zig Zag Tires 26x4.0. $220 shipped to a state in the lower 48. YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!! The stars have aligned, the white heifer has been birthed, the prophecy has come true!!!! Whatsmore, is that you are alive to see it! Let the children bed fed, the houseless be...
  11. gigmata

Gig’s Garage Sale

White GT Smoothie 29er Tires (Pair). $200 Shipped White GT Smoothie Tire (Single) $130 Shipped Chain Case. I have no idea who made this. It comes with bracket. $60 shipped in the continental US. White GT Smoothie Tire (Single) $130 Shipped
  12. gigmata

24” Black Felt Rims with Thick Bricks and Tubes

SOLD IN 2hrs. Hey Folks, And yet another post with Felt Tires in it. Behold a set of 24” Felt wheels with Thick Bricks and tubes. I am even throwing in the axle nuts! What a guy, I know. $275 with free shipping in the lower 48 states. May you ride eternal shiny and chrome, Gig Sent from...
  13. gigmata

Used 24x3” Thick Brick Tires and a NOS set of 26x4” Felt Zig Zag Tires.

ALL BLACK THICK BRICKS SOLD IN 2hrs. I still have the 26x4” Felt Zig Zag tires for $250. I still have the cream Thick Bricks for $60. Hey Folks, As many of you know, I deal in the “Matafications” of Felt Cruisers. Since I am a hoarder, and have rarely used Felt’s tires I have a lot of used...
  14. gigmata

Yes! Your Prayers Have Been Answered! A Pair of NOS 26” Felt Circuit Tires with the Tags Still On Them

SOLD IN 2 Hrs. Hey Folks, This pair of Felt Circuit tires are new. They are for 26” rims. They are true NOS (new old stock). They have never been mounted or ridden. They still have the tags on them for crying out loud. $350 with free shipping. Likely a great find for a collector. I have had...
  15. gigmata

Are You Tire of Me and Tires? NOS Felt Thick Bricks

Hey Folks, Having a garage means that I can easily become a hoarder and selling the house means my stuff has to go. You see here a NOS set of cream Felt Thick Brick tires. Yes, never mounted or ridden. You can enjoy these 24x3” beauties on your ride. I don’t think Felt offers these anymore. Who...
  16. gigmata

Pair of 24” Felt Berm Master Tires

SOLD IN 2hrs. Hey Folks, Your eyes do not deceive you. You bear witness to a set of 24x3” Felt Berm Master tires. Yes, a pair of Felt Berm Master tires. They exist and they can be yours a fee. These beauties still have some of the nubbies on them. Just what you wanted, right? I offer free...
  17. gigmata

1986ish Hutch Windstyler

I started out with lightly rusted chrome Hutch Windstyler frame and fork. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. gigmata

1986ish Hutch Windstyler

I bought a slightly rusted frame and fork off eBay and went to town. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. gigmata

I Felt It Was Time

I have been unemployed for two months and am just getting started on these three Felts and a Manhattan Flyer.
  20. gigmata

BMXTATIC

As a kid I had 2 or three Hutches and they were all for racing. While building 1980s freestyle bikes for a friend and her daughter, I decided to get something for myself. I bought an original Hutch looptail frame and fork in a deteriorated chrome. After color wrenching and swearing I spat this...
Back