Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

my ratty bikes so far ( uk )

trikes seem to be rare round my way, picked them both up just down the road off the same person, not to sure on them so far, ridden the green one about 16 miles but still feels strange going around corners to me. the yellow one has a tube on the frame broken so carnt use it yet :( iam going to...
  2. B

my ratty bikes so far ( uk )

hi all, been popping on here on an off for a little while an thought i would see what you think to the bikes ive collected for projects, not realy done much to them yet but i hopefully will soon. 1984 raleigh super bomber, was 5 seed but thinking of going single with coaster so no cables ect...
  3. B

Hi from Staffordshire, UK

hi. your only down the road from me. its a good site makes me wish we had nicer bikes over here. ive just got my hands on a murry cruiser so they are around. have fun with the trike if you meed any parts let me know i work at a secondhand bike shop
  4. B

how do you keep rust??

thanks chaps, will get some pics up if i start building it up
  5. B

Show off your Chrome frame bike!

80s bomber project ive not started yet, somone kindly painted it black so the chomes kept realy well
  6. B

how do you keep rust??

the bikes going to be that ratty i dont realy want the bother / cost of painting. main thing is to keep the dust at bay as the frame is realy rusty, i dont mind wiping it down with somthing every now an then if that will work
  7. B

Haulers, what do you haul your bike in?

tiny vauxhall corsa lol
  8. B

how do you keep rust??

hi, been offerd a rusty frame an want to keep it that way but without the dust. i dont want to clear coat or any sort of paint realy if i can help it, somone said linseed oil might do it? any tips?
  9. B

new from uk

hi, been looking on your face book page for a while an looked on here abit an thought its time i should sign up. i grew up around cheap old bikes an motorbikes, having fun building them up an making them work as a kid, had no one to show me what to do so learnt my self along the way fixing old...
Back