Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Pookie42

Rollfast Zep

Asking $400 plus shipping from Chicago Or I can do $300 without the seat and light. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Pookie42

Worksman wheelset 3 speed nexus SOLD

Selling this worksman 3speed wheelset with shifter. little dirty but should clean up nicely. in the US Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Pookie42

26” X 3” 72 spokes (SOLD)

26” X 3” nexus 3speed with all hardware, tubes and tires. I purchased them but decided I wanted another color. Great looking set Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Pookie42

Hotrod Silverking

Selling my 1935 custom Silverking, great rider needs nothing always a trophy winner $1500 plus shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Pookie42

Monark frame 4sale (update add on)

Selling (FRAME & TANK ONLY) Both are powdercoated cool yellow looks better in person $275 shipped in US I will included the front fork for $475 shipped in the US Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Pookie42

Colson Tandem

Colson Tandem frame for sale. I have two tanks (not original but they look cool!)and “steer from the rear” configuration which allows you to ride on the rear seat and steer the bike which looks mighty strange when you have no front passenger! This is accomplished by two small sprockets with...
  7. Pookie42

Jetflow (SOLD)

Selling my JC Higgins “jetflow” I’ve put endless miles on this bike but time to let it go to someone else to enjoy. It used to be black but I rattle canned it white. Nothing fancy just a cool project. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Pookie42

Regulator Fork (SOLD)

Selling this girder fork made out of chromoly steel built by ruff cycles. The spring is changeable to adjust the rake angle. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Pookie42

Felt Bandit

Selling this Felt Bandit $650 plus shipping From Chicago As seen in pictures except for the pumpkin headlight and front tire(not for sale).I have matching Kendra flame tire that I will put on front. Bike has a 7 speed nexus This bike is fast and has a comfortable riding position. The bars...
  10. Pookie42

Ride Vintage T-shirt

I've always had an idea of making some cool T-shirts. But I wanted it to be kinda personal. So I came up with the idea that sometimes when I ride I miss and think about people that I've lost and are still a part of me. So with my love for vintage bikes and to celebrate the lives of our loved...
  11. Pookie42

REDUCED Coffin sprocket and Two Forks added

$80 shipped in the U.S. Coffin sprocket & crank Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Pookie42

SOLD 3 wheel sets for sale...

First is this triple-step wheel set that I powder coated teal blue and had my friend lace for me with a new kickback 2 speed hub & sealed bearing front hub. With new thick brick tired & tubes. (SOLD) Next is a wheelset I purchased from fellow RRB member Gigmata but ended up changing...
  13. Pookie42

Westfield Elgin (SOLD)

I'm selling this super cool Elgin frame, tank & badge... Asking $250 plus shipping from Chicago I have been using "bike flights" to ship my parts so I'm thinking it might be around $35 to ship Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Pookie42

Linkage Triple Tree Springer Fork! (SOLD)

(SOLD) DESCRIPTION This beautiful triple tree springer fork by 3G Bikes is made from CNC Aluminum and Chromoly steel parts. - Steer Tube: 1" x 18" Long - Triple Tree: Aluminum CNC - Top Plate: Dipped in Chrome - Front Fork Blade: 28" Chromoly - Rear Fork Blade: 40" Chromoly - Linkage...
  15. Pookie42

HIGGINS??

all I have is this picture anyone have an idea what it is? I was thinking Higgins... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Pookie42

"DRAGSTER TYPHOON" (SOLD)

Had to take the "roll cage" off this Dragster because it was weighing me down now it just slices through the wind... Be the coolest & fastest kid in your neighborhood... Built by master garage (tinkerer) builder one of our own members Gary (XC204) Ross 1964 Schwinn "Typhoon" 3 Speed stick shift...
  17. Pookie42

JC Higgins (SOLD)

Selling this "GO CRUISER GO" frame Mid-stretch with aluminum fittings Really cool & well built frame... (SOLD) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Pookie42

Ross "BMX"

While I was digging through my garage I found this little guy tucked away. I picked it up last summer. I just liked that it was complete even the pads are still there... Anyone have any info on this cool little bike... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Pookie42

Two for one

I took this picture during the Chicago invasion bike ride... Seeing these raw bikes together was pretty cool. Old School & New School... My elgin & Gary Weston firebike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Pookie42

Schwinn -Daughters ex-boyfriend

My daughter's ex-boyfriend (who is still a good friend of the family) knows I collect old bikes so he brought this over and left it at the house. Need some help identifying it. Any help appreciated... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back