Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Murray Missile

Too much time on my hands.......

Well, not really but instead of doing something productive I put this together this weekend. '82-ish Columbia Clipper. As rescued from a scarp dealer's truck 2 years ago...... As of this afternoon.....
  2. Murray Missile

And now, for something completely different.....

I'm a huge Monty Python fan and got a chance to pick up this little piece of British cycling history from the same era. Early 70's Lambert which still has the original "death fork".
  3. Murray Missile

Jumped in head first.......

Been a member for 3 years but hadn't posted because I didn't have any bikes that really qualified for this forum, I've just been lurkling and digging all the cool rides but the past couple weeks I think that changed. An old friend passed away a couple years ago and he had literally several tons...
  4. Murray Missile

New Geezer

Hi all, just an old geezer that likes just about anything with wheels, especially bicycles. All kinds of bicycles. My first "cool" bike as a kid was a brand new 1962 Murray Missile I got for my 7th birthday, hence the username.
Back